Thread: Re-write famous scenes by substituting the protagonists

Default Re-write famous scenes by substituting the protagonists

Hey folks, I was wondering if this might be fun: Re-write a scene by switching the protagonist. For instance, imagine how SPW would be different if Wei Xiaobao took Linghu Chong's place and how he would react to Dongfong Bubai, etc. Let your imagination run wild
    ZOMG I'm back! Did ya miss me? (yeah, probably didn't...)

I heard there was a secret chord
    That David played, and it pleased the Lord.

Dewyloony123 - I love rewrites! I'm terrible at them but...

Battle at Brightness Peak starring Yang Guo

YG and XLN are happily trapped in the secret Ming Cult cave - they are reunited again after many separations. An explosion rocks the giant stone, they have painstakingly put into place to block the passageway out. Who dares disturb this reunion!??

YG runs outside while XLN floats behind in a cloud of white ribbons. He sees the six major sects surrounding the injured Ming fighters. YG is forever in favor of the underdogs so he jumps in the middle of the battle to help the White Browed Eagle King. He pays attention to the faces in the crowd and yells "You killed my father...and mother -- ha ha, I will have my revenge today".

The Reverend of Shaolin steps out and says that Yang Hong Chui San deserved to die because he fell in love with an evil woman, denied his real father, tried to kill his sworn brother, and befriended the Golden Mane Lion.

These remarks greatly angered and saddened YG so he readied himself into Qian Kwun Tai Sad Palms to beat the living snot out of the the Reverend. In four stances he wipes out the entire army of 4 of the 6 sects. Only Wudang and Er Mei is left.

"Guo'er" says XLN very softly "can we go yet?"

YG feels happy again so cannot fully execute QKTSP to fend off Meijue's 9 Yin attacks. Fortunately the Ancient Tomb sect's martial arts were made to defend against 9 Yin and by some interesting luck during YG wanderings he got a chance to learn 9 Yang too. With a flick of his silver highlights, he was able to disarm Meijue and with haughty laugh he hands the sword back to Chow Chi Yeuk. CCY saw the way YG looked at XLN and lamented "why doesn't he ever look at me like that?". In a flash of anger, she chops off YG's right arm. Or tries to anyways.

YG, feeling apolegetic that he mislead CCY in some way (maybe it was the flirting or pretending to be sick so that she would feed him food some years ago), tells CCY that she will always be like a "sister" to him.

Suddenly afraid that XLN will try to run away from him again, YG quickly summons the Giant Condor to airlift them out of Brightness Peak.

lol, that was pretty good!

When I have the chance, I'll contribute, too...
    ZOMG I'm back! Did ya miss me? (yeah, probably didn't...)

I heard there was a secret chord
    That David played, and it pleased the Lord.