View Poll Results: Which one do you -hate- the most?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • #1 SONG YUANQIAO

2 9.09%
  • #2 YU LIANZHOU

0 0%
  • #3 YU DAIYAN

2 9.09%
  • #4 ZHANG SONGXI

2 9.09%
  • #5 ZHANG CUISHAN

1 4.55%
  • #6 YIN LITING

15 68.18%
  • #7 MO SHENGGU

0 0%

Thread: Which hero of Wudang do you find more annoying (-hate- more)

Default Which hero of Wudang do you find more annoying (-hate- more)

The 7 Heroes of Wudang:

#1 - Song Yuanqiao: calm and respectful

#2 - Yu Lianzhou: quiet and fear-evoking

#3 - Yu Daiyan: most capable of getting things done

#4 - Zhang Songxi: smartest

#5 - Zhang Cuishan: most talented; teacher's pet

#6 - Yin Liting: rash and emotional

#7 - Mo Shenggu: ....... ?

Which one do you -hate- the most?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I can't really say I hate anyone... Maybe it's because they're really like Gou Jing, straightforward and heroic. I'll say that I would rank Yin Liting last as favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by jsamador View Post
    I can't really say I hate anyone... Maybe it's because they're really like Gou Jing, straightforward and heroic. I'll say that I would rank Yin Liting last as favorite.
    Yeah...he tends to cry a bit too much. Other than that, however, no problem with him.

Other than bachelor #6's crying, they're a pretty solid bunch.

You'd expect as much of the disciples of Zhang Sanfeng.

I don't know about #3 being the most capable of getting things done. #2 and #4 seemed to fit that bill for me, but then again I don't care much for HSDS, so shrugs.

I don't like #6 or #3 too much. #6 was a sissy and married the daughter of the woman he wanted... kinda creeps me out that way. #3 held a pretty hard grudge it seemed when he found out Yin Susu's involvement in his disability. If he was more forgiving, perhaps Zhang Cui Shan's guilt may not have been deep enough for him to kill himself.

Something I don't like about #1 too. Perhaps it's unfair because one of the dudes who crippled #3 pretended to be #1. Then I also didn't like his actions when his son gave in to the dark side. It was actually #2 who kicked *** when he had to. I bet he knew #1 wouldn't punish his son as severely as he deserved, so he crippled that effer.

I do know who my fav. is. #7.
    This account is retired.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I voted for Yin Liting not for the fact that he is a drama queen, but because he is arrogant, stubborn, prideful, and self-righteous! He is a black and white kind of guy, which kinda reminds me of someone around here. Thus, Miejue was able to manipulate him like a fool for years, into thinking that Yang Xiao killed his beloved. Served him right! OK, I’m being mean. He was tolerable after he hook up with YBH. And I’m just going to leave it at that.

Tie between #3 and #6 . . . but if it really came down to it, it'd be #3. . .he was capable alright. . .capable of making ZCS commit suicide!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    Tie between #3 and #6 . . . but if it really came down to it, it'd be #3. . .he was capable alright. . .capable of making ZCS commit suicide!
    You can't blame Yu Doi Nam for that. Cheung Chui San's reaction defied everybody's expectations.

#2 is my fav, he's very silent and cold but in fact he's modest, cares about his friendship, and the strongest out of all 7

i like #7 as well despite being the youngest of the 7's he's very psychologically mature
    在下日月神教陸教主是也

Quote Originally Posted by Loke-Gao-Zhu View Post
    #2 is my fav, he's very silent and cold but in fact he's modest, cares about his friendship, and the strongest out of all 7

i like #7 as well despite being the youngest of the 7's he's very psychologically mature
    This is the hate thread, but it's practically impossible to hate any of the Mo Dong 7 Heroes. Those guys were all such good eggs...

Mok Sing Guk (#7) was a bit of a hothead, but not in an irritating way. The stuff that angered him was the kind of stuff that would anger *anybody*, but he expressed it more candidly than his brothers did.

Still, had he not been such a hothead, perhaps Chan Yau Leung and Sung Ching Sheu would not have been able to murder him.

I don't hate any of them, but I do find Yin Liting a little bit too much. Him marrying Yang Buhui creeps me out, too.

Does Yang Buhui looks alot like her mom? If she does, all the more creepier it is. @.@;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Not only is Yang Bu Hui young enough to be his daughter age-wise, she COULD have been his daughter. I mean she isn't, but had he married Ji Xiao Fu, then JXF's daughter would have been his. Just that thought would creep the hell out of me.

Actually, shouldn't he have viewed YBH as a niece or daughter figure in the first place??

Aight, I'll stop thinking about this now because I am starting to get nauseous.

--------

#7 epitomized the term "guang ming lei luo." Terrible shame he had to die at the hands of a lowlife traitor slash peeping tom.
    Last edited by flyingfox2002; 06-20-08 at 02:28 AM.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I don't hate any of them, but I do find Yin Liting a little bit too much. Him marrying Yang Buhui creeps me out, too.

Does Yang Buhui looks alot like her mom? If she does, all the more creepier it is. @.@;
    It's called "half a loaf of bread is better than none"! Sorry, sick humour.
    I am a pessimist, but I think people like me!

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

i like the smart one #4 and the emotional one #6
    least favorite is #1 cuz his son is evil, spoiled?
    this list is like uncles on my dad's side

Alright, here is my personal ranking of the 7 Heroes of Wudang, starting with the most annoying, ending with my favorite.

7. Zhang Cuishan - I don't like this chap. He was too much of the teacher's pet. I got annoyed by Jin Yong's excessive praising of him as the most talented of the 7 heroes, blah blah. Also, he committed suicide for almost nothing, making him look rather foolish. Lastly, his romance was pretty phony.

6. Mo Shenggu - He didn't do much compared to the others. Was a bit abrasive.

5. Song Yuanqiao - I don't blame him for the troubles of his son. He demonstrated class when he did not take advantage of Yin Tianzheng on Brightness Peak.

4. Zhang Songxi - The Brain of Wudang, cautious and calculative in a good way, always a bit detached => Cool!

3. Yu Lianzhou - Always calm and cool; the unofficial leader of the pact (until Zhang Sanfeng made him official).

2. Yu Daiyan - Personally, I wish he wouldn't have been taken out so early. I liked reading about his adventure more than Zhang Cuishan's.

1. Yin Liting - Heroic and yet fragile, he reveals the fullest range of emotions out of the heroes. As Jin Yong stated in the text, Yin Liting is the unique individual among the batch, and I find him most interesting.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    2. Yu Daiyan - Personally, I wish he wouldn't have been taken out so early. I liked reading about his adventure more than Zhang Cuishan's.

1. Yin Liting - Heroic and yet fragile, he reveals the fullest range of emotions out of the heroes. As Jin Yong stated in the text, Yin Liting is the unique individual among the batch, and I find him most interesting.
    Well, we've now established that PJ likes cripples.

PJ those two were my least favourite.
    Then ZCS

2, 4, 1, 7, in that order were my favourites.

Chance might think I have a thing against cripples now