Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm forming the new pro-GJ, anti-YG Resistance Army. Sign up here if you want to join

They will lose!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://newsbusters.org/static/2007/06/2007-06-06D-Day.jpg')

Oh wait, you mean they didn't lose?!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    Until THAT gets too bloated and too long, and then we'll need to start yet another new one. And then...

Vicious cycle that one.
    Nowadays everything need to be remade/reinvention - batman, hulk etc. And we need to know for sure the actual NUMBERS of the new YG supporters which made Ken go insane and haywire. So with the new POLL we will know for sure if Ken paranoia is true or not or he is just delusional. For me, I'm still thinking that this forum are still dominated by GJ supporter.

The previous discussion/thread (IN 2004!) is done before the translation of loch/roch completed, but now with the translation completed, I think that should be fair to everybody (not just to chinese literate) to join in the heated discussion and also not to just using those unfaithful TVB adaptation.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 07-11-08 at 03:45 AM.

I think we should indeed have a poll/discussion. I very much want to find out.

RE: Chance encounter

Lawl!

You're wrong.
    hmm...well actually PJ..according to this

No revolutionary movement is complete without a manifesto, so here is our manifesto.

1. Ken Cheng is always right.

2. Gwok Jing was the greatest wuxia hero ever, in terms of both martial arts and character.

3. Ken Cheng is always right.

4. Yeung Gor is the worst wuxia character ever and a mockery of manhood. The women in his sect are even worse, however.

5. Ken Cheng is always right.

6. Teenaged girls are generally annoying, especially if they are Yeung Gor supporters.

7. Ken Cheng is always right.

8. The Los Angeles Lakers will win the 2009 NBA Championship, and they will defeat the Boston Celtics in epic fashion.

9. Ken Cheng is always right.
    10. Ken Cheng's GUNDAM fanfics are all the entertainment you need.

11. Ken Cheng is always right.

Finally...
    ..Ken may be right...(see above)

Look! It's one of them!
    hahah...honestly I would like to join..but its no big secret that im batting for the other team ....ya ...u know waht I meant...
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    I think we should indeed have a poll/discussion. I very much want to find out.
    yes, i agree!

personally, i have *always* preferred GJ over YG - even as a young girl. so ken, no mooning over YG here...my preference has always been for east heretic or YH. those are my bad boys!

no, i still haven't completed ROCH yet. it's been over twenty years and i have a hard time sitting through the whole series. used to blame ADD (i jest) and then, lack of english subtitles...but in reality, i know it's because the love story takes way too much precedence.

that's right. i have never watched The English Patient, Titantic, The Notebook nor whatever over-produced melodramatic romance exists out there. there, i said it.

Watch out, Miss Q, Ken C is gonna propose to you.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I want to join. YG irritates me even when I was a teenager. So I don't understand why so many girls like him. bleah.