Thread: Job Agency in NYC

Default Job Agency in NYC

For the folks in NYC, have you used an employment agency before? What is a good one? thanks.
    This account is retired.

?? Depends on your field I guess. I just applied to a thousand jobs on monster and job.com and after a while recruiters in the field started contacting me. Did get opportunities from the recruiters but in the end I still took a job from the boards.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox2002 View Post
    For the folks in NYC, have you used an employment agency before? What is a good one? thanks.
    I take it that you're still looking for a job? The asset management company I'm at now in Boston has a couple of positions open on the business side. There's a portfolio mangement associate position that's relatively junior. If the possibility of moving to Boston is open to you, you can send me a copy of your resume.

I can also point to a couple of headhunters that I've dealt with here in Boston if that interests you. They may also serve NY for all I know.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR