Thread: Looking for execution scenes in the series

headsman2005
    Unregistered

Default Looking for execution scenes in the series

Hi, everyone!

I am currently doing a university project with the groups of collegues about the history of death penalty in the world. My part covers a history of beheading in various countries and includes depiction of this method of execution in movies. As far as I know this method was widely used in ancient China.

So my question is: which of the series mentioned at this forum include the scenes where females are executed by beheading (I have already enough of male but lack of female examples) If a woman is about to be beheaded but saved at the very last moment this also can help.
    I will be very grateful to receive any useful information regarding this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by headsman2005 View Post
    Hi, everyone!

I am currently doing a university project with the groups of collegues about the history of death penalty in the world. My part covers a history of beheading in various countries and includes depiction of this method of execution in movies. As far as I know this method was widely used in ancient China.

So my question is: which of the series mentioned at this forum include the scenes where females are executed by beheading (I have already enough of male but lack of female examples) If a woman is about to be beheaded but saved at the very last moment this also can help.
    I will be very grateful to receive any useful information regarding this topic.

Thanks in advance.
    Well to start with two of them. I am not exactly sure which one, but in Huan Zhu Ge Ge I or II [Princess Pearls]. There was a scene where the females were going to be executed.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

headsman2005
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander View Post
    Well to start with two of them. I am not exactly sure which one, but in Huan Zhu Ge Ge I or II [Princess Pearls]. There was a scene where the females were going to be executed.
    Thank you very much for the information. I'll try to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander View Post
    Part II, after Swallow and Ziwei were found to have helped Princess Xiang to flee the Palace.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

As for headchopping, just check out some Judge Bao series. Most of the time, the criminals get their heads chopped off.

Looking for execution scenes in the series
    Justice Bao series has them.

Love is Beautiful where the emperor gave orders to behead Ling Wan (played by Marianne Chan).

headsman2005
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Part II, after Swallow and Ziwei were found to have helped Princess Xiang to flee the Palace.
    I watched it but they were rescued before arriving to the execution place so there was no execution scene.

headsman2005
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
    Justice Bao series has them.

Love is Beautiful where the emperor gave orders to behead Ling Wan (played by Marianne Chan).
    Thank you very much for the information, I watched Love is Beautiful: the scene is good.

As for Judge Bao, most of the executions are performed by Dragon Blade, I wathed them and I need more sword execution scenes.

Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by headsman2005 View Post
    Thank you very much for the information, I watched Love is Beautiful: the scene is good.

As for Judge Bao, most of the executions are performed by Dragon Blade, I wathed them and I need more sword execution scenes.

Any other ideas?
    You're welcome!

You can also try:
    Justice Sung (part 1) - Wong Tze Wah gets executed in the final episode.
    Reicarnated II (ATV) - Luk Dan's family gets executed near the start.

I'm not too sure if Duke of Mount Deer 1998 & 2000 has them but it's worth trying them out.

headsman2005
    Unregistered

I've found recently screen captures from several films. Can anyoune help me to figure out what movies or series thay are from?:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (12.1 KB, 23 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (15.0 KB, 22 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (16.1 KB, 23 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (15.8 KB, 23 views)

headsman2005
    Unregistered

The second set:

headsman2005
    Unregistered

And one more:

Beheadings, boiled alive and a very inventive execution of Genghis Khan's sworn brother. Historically, he had his spine snapped across a spear shaft which was an honorable 'bloodless death'.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i38.tinypic.com/oac406.jpg')

The series in the second set is "Kung Fu Master" (not to be confused with ~ "Kung Fu Master From Guangdong"). The actress in those captures is Jade Leung.
    Last edited by Bubblegum; 10-19-08 at 06:01 AM.
    Have you learned to love one another?