Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you plan your meals?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I realized it sounds bad, but just because I only eat one meal a day doesn't mean that I don't eat. I eat heartily during dinner, and if you’ve ever been out to dinner with me, then you would know exactly just how much foods I'm capable of consumming. I do try to eat healthy…lots of vegetables, tofu, chicken, and fish...but my weakness is definitely anything with pastas or noodles.
    Last edited by bellamia; 08-23-08 at 12:49 PM.

Hehe I went shopping today and got a lot of things you guys mentioned. Many many boxes of things that should be last a couple of months. Well, of course I need to cook as well, but I think I'll be okay.

I wish I could only eat once a day, that would be so much easier haha. But my body is used to eating well.

I'm sick of my body fluctuating so much. I can gain like 2 pounds in 2 days and lose it in another 2. So weird.

I plan to meet my body needs of around 180grams of protein per day....
    Most of it high quality Whey Isolate protein .
    And of course the much need vitamins and minerals and omega 3 fatty acids with flax seed oil or just normal salmon.
    ZMA = very important
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

That's so............complicated.

It's hard to know what will happen to you the next day...you can die from a car accident just like that. Therefore, I just eat like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    That's so............complicated.

It's hard to know what will happen to you the next day...you can die from a car accident just like that. Therefore, I just eat like there's no tomorrow.
    Well.... If you look at it this way, there perhaps could be no tomorrow if you eat too much saturated fat and high cholestral intake that you die of heart disease ....
    All hypothetical of course
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Each to his own.

I'm just taking advantage of my metabolism before it starts slowing down like crazy as I grow older.

breakfast = glass of milk
    lunch = leftover dinner
    dinner = rice + whatever dish i feel like cooking (cook extra for next day's lunch).

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    breakfast = glass of milk
    lunch = leftover dinner
    dinner = rice + whatever dish i feel like cooking (cook extra for next day's lunch).
    Sounds a bit like a beggar's life.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Bella, are you one of those crazy finance people?
    We will know after the interview, won't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamma Mia
    I realized it sounds bad, but just because I only eat one meal a day doesn't mean that I don't eat. I eat heartily during dinner, and if you’ve ever been out to dinner with me, then you would know exactly just how much foods I'm capable of consumming.
    And you go for dessert afterwards
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Hey Guys you would follow this routine for your meal hopefully this will help you to mantain your self.
    Healthy Breakfast, Light Dinner
    To get suggestion from the nutritionist and connect with them through this app- https://bitly.com/app100mph

Most old sayings truly are pearls of wisdom. A heavy breakfast goes a long way in making you ready for the day and a light dinner is exactly what your body needs for it to get the most nutrients and yet rest as you sleep. In general, your breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day, followed by lunch in small quantity and dinner in even smaller measures. A healthy breakfast usually includes a glass of milk, banana, eggs, whole wheat bread, poha, porridge, oats, other cereals, sprouts or fruits in cream.