Thread: Ohr Jen Ngok's relations with the family of Luk Lap Ding

Default Ohr Jen Ngok's relations with the family of Luk Lap Ding

At the beginning of ROCH, I believe it was mentioned that former Gong Nam 7 Freaks Leader Ohr Jen Ngok had old relations with the family of Luk Lap Ding. What was the nature and extent of this relationship? I know that Gong Nam's *other* Luk Family (that of Luk Sing Fung and Luk Gwoon Ying, which was unrelated to the Luk family of Luk Lap Ding) once hired Ohr Jen Ngok and his elder brother to help pursue Mui Chiu Fung and Chan Yeun Fung, but Luk Lap Ding's family was not involved with that at all.

Banned

whats luk lap ding in mandarin pls

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    At the beginning of ROCH, I believe it was mentioned that former Gong Nam 7 Freaks Leader Ohr Jen Ngok had old relations with the family of Luk Lap Ding. What was the nature and extent of this relationship? I know that Gong Nam's *other* Luk Family (that of Luk Sing Fung and Luk Gwoon Ying, which was unrelated to the Luk family of Luk Lap Ding) once hired Ohr Jen Ngok and his elder brother to help pursue Mui Chiu Fung and Chan Yeun Fung, but Luk Lap Ding's family was not involved with that at all.
    The relations was rather weak. Luk Lap Ding's sister in law (his brothers wife) was the god daugther of Wu San Tong. Wu San Tong is 1 Dang's student. The real relation is that 1 Dang saved HR many years ago.

The real reason for Ohr Jen Ngok to interfer is that he is nosy
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?