Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: East Of Eden - MBC (Lee Da Hae)

Quote Originally Posted by lyf103 View Post
    Totally agree with you. She is holding back the plot. I find myself fast forwarding all the scenes with her and Dong Chul.

I really hope Dong Chul ends up with Young Ran...Although all her character cares about is Dong Chul, I find her irresistible. I don't like Hye Rin too much. She's too serious. But although I'm only on episode 18 and Dong Chul and Hye Rin have yet to engage in a relationship, you can tell there is spark when they are in each other's sight.

Where do you guys watch this series, or any korean series? I watch it at aznv.tv and vikii.net. Aznv.tv's quality is very nice, but the upload takes longer than other sites. Vikii.net has been very slow lately.
    Yup, right on the dot. That's how I exactly think about Hye-Rin. Even though LDH is my favorite actress, I prefer LYH ... character wise that is.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i like young ran as a character too. i also find her to be the prettiest among all of the female leads.

i just finisted episode 12 and hye rin is growing on me, but i prefer young ran's cheerful nature. but i think hye rin may be more compatible with dong chul base on the little clip i've seen of them so far. young ran's love is passionate, wreckless, and almost like a puppy crush. but with hye rin, it appears to be more about understanding and working for the same goal (to save dong wook?). also, both hye rin and dong chul have are self made individuals.

man, but that mom is ruining this series for me. all she does is act unreasonable, proud, and hysterical...quite annoying, especially if she's a protagonist too. too much time has been wasted on listening to her scream every line.
    I think she's the cutest among the three stars. LDH is the prettiest, and Ji Hyun is the most elegant. Seriously, I love all characters. Although, If I have to rank. I'd say LYH, LDH and then Ji Hyun (sorry, I forgot her name).
    See that's why I like Grace more than Hye-Rin because she's different from Dong Chul and it makes it more interesting. I mean what are the chances that opposite attracts?

Well, unfortunately, their mom will be going on and on about the same thing for probably the whole way through the series.
    -

i have a bad feeling that GRACE might suicide for some odd reason...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    Actually, you are 100% correct.

Randomness, but I absolutely love Dong Chul and Grace together. They're so adorable. To me, they're really different, that's why they compliment one another. I have a feeling they won't be together for long though...
    Dong Chul will probably end up with Hye-Rin. I don't know, but I prefer Grace
    Dong Chul will probably will end up with Hye Rin, which I don't mind, but what will happen to Grace then?

Quote Originally Posted by lyf103 View Post
    Dong Chul will probably will end up with Hye Rin, which I don't mind, but what will happen to Grace then?
    I know .. I have a bad vibe that it'll have a sad ending. I mean we still have more than 20 episodes to go .
    -

hey there's a song that sounds very familiar in this series. it sounds like it's a remake of a popular chinese song as i recognize the tune from the start. it's the only soft song sang by a woman in this series and it usually airs when grace and dong chul has a romantic scene. can anyone help me out and confirm that it is indeed a remake of a chinese song? thanks.

never mind, found it. Faye Wong - Hong Dou (DAVICHI - red bean in the EOE sound track)
    Last edited by patricia n; 11-12-08 at 02:46 AM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Talking

thanks for mentioning the red bean song was originally faye wongs, patricia. even though i'm chinese, i feel as though the koreans did it better with this song (not that faye wong's version had any flaws). im currently in love with it. i'm more in love with SSH though! ^_9

i agree. i like the korean version more because the instrumental is sooo nice and soothing compared to the chinese version. but i think faye has a better voice.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i want gi sun and wang geon to hook up! after all, he's her angel chunsah or however you spell it =p

Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    i want gi sun and wang geon to hook up! after all, he's her angel chunsah or however you spell it =p
    i really think they will...

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    Oooh, you still watch this? I thought you said it's too long and drag. So is it getting better with the new episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post

sweeeeet

i've been doing a bit of finding out about the relations chart...and im still confused...i don't understand how ji hyun and dong chul have a love relationship..could someone help me clarify that part?

Is this thread dying? I hope not? Who here has seen Eps 27+28? And am I the only one who absolutely adores Grace?

ARRGH, those EVIL, EVIL, EVIL writers!! They destroyed Young Ran and Dong Chul! Why did they have to make her marry Dennis Oh's character - not that I hate the guy or anything, I'm just a YR+DC shipper.

i adore dong chul and grace too! to be honest, i ain't feeling lee da hae with dong chul too much. i feel like she belongs to dong wook. get away from dong chul! lol well i don't know yet... i'm only on episode 13

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Oooh, you still watch this? I thought you said it's too long and drag. So is it getting better with the new episodes?
    Honestly, i actually stopped on ep 23. I'm just guessing the outcome...My sister is still watching this series and she tells me the important parts..I'm so over this series...FOR NOW. hehehhehe

East of Eden is imploding.

- Yi Da Hae quit the show. Her character is dropped.
    - The network is trying to drag out the show by another 20 episodes because of high ratings.
    - The old writer who quit because of cast revolt is returning. In response, all the actors want to drop out of show via death of their characters.

you serious? i'm currently in love with this kdrama! but i dont want them to drag it another 20 episodes.. its as long as it is already. the beginning is so good, i hope the end will be too.. *crossing fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    East of Eden is imploding.

- Yi Da Hae quit the show. Her character is dropped.
    - The network is trying to drag out the show by another 20 episodes because of high ratings.
    - The old writer who quit because of cast revolt is returning. In response, all the actors want to drop out of show via death of their characters.
    Lee Da Hae is out so I'm stopping for sure..probably watch the ending only..

I haven't even started watching this drama. I guess the producers of this drama should've stopped when they should have than drag it on for 20 more episodes. What's wrong with doing sequels or something.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.