Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eau de Parfum | Eau de Toilette

Default Eau de Parfum | Eau de Toilette

Ladies and gents, let's have a quality discussion on ze art of man-made fragrance.

How many fragrances do you own? Some folks I know own as many as 20 to 30 at any given time.

What do you consider to be the high end brands vs the medium tier vs the bottom of the line? Where would each of the following brands rank in your eyes: tommy hilfiger, polo, dolce & gabbana, diesel, versace, giorgio armani, prada, gucci, bvlgari.

What is your favorite fragrance for man and/or woman?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Let me be yo 1st patwoniser! ><

I'll be back to share my part of fwagranció. Meanwhile, let me subswibe 1st.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I have only one. Polo. Hardly use.

I got a CK in my car that i occasionally use.

I put it in the car for convenience.

Han

P/s:Oh by the way, try to keep this academic by the time i come back.
    Last edited by Han Solo; 12-16-08 at 09:18 AM.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

I don't use any since I'm allergic to most scents.....I have yet to find the perfect scent for me. =)

My favourite scent has gotta be Johnson's baby powder

I like any perfume (worn on others) with a light "sweet" fragrance. I don't know which brand is this but I vaguely remember the name is "Paradise". It does smell like one.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I have a dolce & gabbana light blue + a number of mini free samples. Have yet to find my ideal - like it as sweet and fruity as possible.

I usually use perfume on my clothes, bedding and room. Seldom wear it on my body.

Guys, do you routinely wear fragrance?
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    What is your favorite fragrance for man and/or woman?
    Allergic to most scents, regardless of whether its for men, women or the bathroom.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Deodorant when needed, but it doesn't count as a fragrance. I don't wear cologne. The only scene I want to wear is "money." I'll hang a few benjamins around my neck.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

I have a few. So far, I only ever finished 4 different perfumes and repurchased. The rest are unfinished and unused.

What smell good on one person doesn't mean will smell good on you. I've sniffed few highly coveted perfumes and I found them smell like poison. I guess my brain is just wired differently than those who like it.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    I have a dolce & gabbana light blue + a number of mini free samples. Have yet to find my ideal - like it as sweet and fruity as possible.
    I've tried DG Blue on my wrist several times before I bought it, and it was fine. So I bought the bottle....and wham, as soon as I put it on my body, I got the worst headache ever. Up to this date, this is the only perfume that can give me bad headache like that.

Is it the chemicals interracting with your body oil/sweat to produce noxious fumes or something??
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Hehe maybe.

But seriously, I do get headaches to selected/strong perfumes. Which is why I don't usually put perfumes directly on my body.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

I don't sue perfume, I just use Victoria's Secret body spray. It does the trick.
    Last edited by xJadedx; 12-20-08 at 02:28 AM.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I have two bottles of expensive perfume, both are presents from my sister. I have Victoria's Secret body spray too. I like putting on fragrance when I go out, makes me happy when I smell nice.

This is an article on the economist about why guys uses perfume- exploring some scientific ideas behind it.

http://www.economist.com/science/dis...ry_id=12811377

Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

i only have one from victoria's secret, one from bath and body works, and a body spray from bath and body works. like others, i have yet to find "the one" never gave much effort into finding it either, maybe thats why but i really like that crisp, fresh smell with a lil fruity side..
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Hey folks, is it OK to lay a bottle of cologne on its side? Any known bad effects about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    i only have one from victoria's secret, one from bath and body works, and a body spray from bath and body works. like others, i have yet to find "the one" never gave much effort into finding it either, maybe thats why but i really like that crisp, fresh smell with a lil fruity side..
    Have you ever tried Body by VS? To me, it smells clean and fresh eventhough some people say it reminds them of bug spray

Has anyone tried Danielle by Danielle Steel? I like this sweet fragrance; I'm saving it for that lucky person who will embody this kind of sweetness in real life
    Last edited by PJ; 12-23-08 at 06:36 PM.

Has anyone tried A*Men (aka Angel Man)? Now THAT is a scent, one you will never forget.