Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The War On Tofu!

Lol 3 different styles of writing. Han Solo's Gulong style took 6 lines to tell us they are doing nothing but staring at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Lol 3 different styles of writing. Han Solo's Gulong style took 6 lines to tell us they are doing nothing but staring at each other.
    Lol ... this was fun! Thanks yittz for starting it up ... our story has no ending unfortunately! haha
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

I see how you Tofu Kniggets have cooked up some half fried rebellious plan... Bring it on! Show me what you've got, Kniggets of the Order of Estrogen!

P.S: I must say that the big-boobed Asian chick holding a tray of fried tofu in Ren Ying Ying's photo is very tasty.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I see how you Tofu Kniggets have cooked up some half fried rebellious plan... Bring it on! Show me what you've got, Kniggets of the Order of Estrogen!

P.S: I must say that the big-boobed Asian chick holding a tray of fried tofu in Ren Ying Ying's photo is very tasty.
    It's yittz- not ryy.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Oh dear, Candy can't even see his enemies clearly...

Know that, scientifically, too much red meat causes visionary deterioration and neuronal paralysis.

To cure yourself of your biohazardous condition, take a good mouthful of THIS:

TOFU CANDY to the Rescue!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/expressionexp/tofucandy.jpg')
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    It's yittz- not ryy.
    Hey what Candide meant is the photo in RYY photo album not yittz avatar

In that case, he is becoming inarticulate, a symptom of progressive neuronal paralysis.

Tofu Candy is the only remedy.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    It's yittz- not ryy.
    I think yittiy's "Beautiful Woman Strategy" (Mei Ren Ji/美人计) is starting to work on Candy! He is becomming attracted to tofu and even admits that they are delicious . Good job to the RST department!
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 01-12-09 at 03:11 PM.

Yes yes, anything that works.

We are here to save little candy from the lack of Tofu!

SUPER TOFU saves the day!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/expressionexp/anpanman_tofu-1.jpg')

LOL There, Dr. Han, I'm sure that Candy Boy would know our existence. especially with Yittzie's avatar.....
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I think yittiy's "Beautiful Woman Strategy" (Mei Ren Ji/美人计) is starting to work on Candy! He is becomming attracted to tofu and even admits that they are delicious . Good job to the RST department!
    Correction: I said the tofu chick with big boobs is delicious.

Your Order of Tofu Kniggets is still a big FAIL because of this: tofu is fine for chicks (as long as you don't over eat it and become an estrogen express that goes SHE! SHE! SHE! SHE!) but is kryptonite for guys (unless they want to be asexual). The Tofu Kniggets consist of mostly females with a few token guys thrown in just because they can't say no to chicks. You're not making any grand stand against me there.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

All these tofu talk made me crave tou fu fah....

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

The Tofu Kniggets consist of mostly females with a few token guys thrown in just because they can't say no to chicks. You're not making any grand stand against me there.
    I nearly tempted to accept the invitation , but The Batman already tempt me to embrace the dark side instead LOL

Candide's Location: Riding on the Manly X-Wing dropping Red Meat nukes on the Order of Tofu Kniggets
    Darn, Candide!

Looking at Candide's avatar, we could delete the "Manly" before the X-Wing, and change the "Red" to "Pink". Kniggets to Nuggets, perhaps?
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 01-14-09 at 08:15 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Your Order of Tofu Kniggets is still a big FAIL because of this: tofu is fine for chicks (as long as you don't over eat it and become an estrogen express that goes SHE! SHE! SHE! SHE!) ...
    From the desk of Judge E

Dear Mr. Candide,

I am writing to inform you of a potential defamation lawsuit filed against you on behalf of my client Spcnet S.H.E..

Of late, my client has achieved a high level of popularity and fame on Spcnet based on their music talent. As such, they cannot tolerate any public derogatory remarks as quoted above associated with their band name SHE. Your wording and context suggests that SHE is the representation of an unhealthy hormonal overdrive, which is deemed insulting and defamatory.

May I also remind you that they have maintained a wide fan base throughout Spcnet. Personal insults targeted at such a popular group is most unwise and, ultimately, detrimental to your well-being.

Take good care sir.

This document is written and signed by:
    Judge E

Me Global Sapien. Quest: Take pictures of Spiderman

WTH this is so amusing.

seriously, if you were 'man' enough, some tofu won't hurt. plus, the texture of tofu in the mouth is oh so lovely...mmmmm~

I am really beginning to believe mankind ain't designed to ingest too much meat. Gives them bad breath.
    Your panties are on too tight.

Oh look! It's Cheeky baby! The War on the Holy Tofu is certainly drawing people from all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by cheek View Post
    I am really beginning to believe mankind ain't designed to ingest too much meat. Gives them bad breath.
    Quoted for truth and wisdom.

Your Order of Tofu Kniggets is still a big FAIL because of this: tofu is fine for chicks (as long as you don't over eat it and become an estrogen express that goes SHE! SHE! SHE! SHE!) but is kryptonite for guys (unless they want to be asexual). The Tofu Kniggets consist of mostly females with a few token guys thrown in just because they can't say no to chicks. You're not making any grand stand against me there.
    If the group is filled is mostly females, then it just means one thing: women prefer men who enjoy tofu .

Even assuming the BS article is "true", for the sake of argument...what does that say about men who are "scared" to eat tofu? Refers to cheek's post.

Secondly, what's the use of having sex drive for men if they can't impress the women? Well, you've got two options. You can either exploit your sex drive on yourself, or you can enjoy it with each other .

KNOW THIS: Eating tofu =/= you are tofu yourself

Men who can't even take tofu are molded tofu themselves. THAT is precisely why they can't bear to eat tofu.