Thread: United States of Tara

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default United States of Tara

It's a cable show - by Showtime, so you should know it - it's an envelope pushing show - LOL just f**king crazy and twisted show .

United States of Tara is an American comedy-drama television series on the Showtime Network starring Toni Collette. Created by Steven Spielberg and developed by Juno's Academy Award-winning screenwriter, Diablo Cody, the 13-episode series follows the life of a housewife with dissociative identity disorder. It premiered on January 18, 2009.
    Tony Collete alter-egos in this show :

* Buck, Tara's only male personality. He is a loud and profane troublemaker, characterized by Collette as "the aggressive protector type, a man's man".[2] Buck has a gun named Persephone and often goes to the shooting range with Max and Marshall. He explains his lack of a penis by claiming that it was shot off in Vietnam.[4] Collete said that Buck is her favourite of the three personalities "just because he's most challenging", though she has to "always be careful not to make him a stereotype."[2] Unlike her true identity and other alter egos, he is left handed. He is a heavy drinker and smoker. He wears large glasses and a trucker hat, unlike the other alters.

* Alice, Tara's "June Cleaver-esque"[2] housewife personality. Alice often bakes for the family and labels herself as old-fashioned.

* T, Tara's wild, pot-smoking 15 year old personality. She is hypersexual and she wears thong underwear and low cut shirts. She relates well with Kate, providing her with birth control medication and attempting to take her on a shopping spree with Tara's credit cards. She often tries to seduce Max, but he refuses to have sex with her because she is not Tara and Tara would be upset if he slept with one of her alters.
    Introducing Tara's 15 year old alter ego T . On the left is Tara's daughter. A second after that, T even showing her act of a fake orgasm and there is her son in the kitchen LOL.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-149775.png')

LOL is this going to be an Emmy for Collete? . Her Buck alter ego is wicked

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-167243.png')

LOL, I wish I have this cool multiple personality whenever I'm feeling down or depress
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-27-09 at 12:06 PM.

Hell yeah, this rocks. I was gonna pass it on since the bus sign didn't really catch my eye after but watching the first episode this is my kind of show.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Hell yeah, this rocks. I was gonna pass it on since the bus sign didn't really catch my eye after but watching the first episode this is my kind of show.
    LOL, anybody who got little bit loose wire in their brain should love this show hahaha (pun intended) (j/k)

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Introducing Tara's *ultra-fine* and old fashion housewife alter-ego, Alice

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-5789.png')
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-28-09 at 03:01 AM.

I like "T" more. She's more ****ty. *lol*

I saw the third episode. The quality is consistent.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

I'm sure you like the thong and the low jeans LOL (j/k)

I'm impressed how Toni Collete can do bowling with a lefty because Buck is a lefty while the other alter egos are a right handed