Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Gallen Lo engaged, to be married end of 2009

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    NO! To make such a post, obviously, you haven't fully understand where I'm coming from. It's NOTHING about blaming BebeReen for jumping on the newly weds. The purpose of my post is about showing her what the couple COULD BE thinking (given their response) when they did that to her. Her moment of anger could have blinded her from thinking straight. THAT often happen, to all of us (as far as the "superior" human race is concerned).
    Oh, so telling the victims to feel sorry for the bullies
    So BebeReen and her friend shouldn't be angry for all the humiliation and embarrassment. They should be more understandable. Right on remember_Cedric.

It's like "putting her in their shoes" to deduce why they did that (while reminding her that some celebrities gets more easily agitated than others because they really need privacy). Rather than single-headedly thinking they're a pair of proud git. Well, maybe they are, but who knows if they would've felt sorry for what they did to BebeReen? Out of the slightest possibility, anyway.
    Wow, this is the funniest shit I ever heard of. Telling the victims to have sympathy for the bullies and thinking the bullies might feel sorry inside for what they did.

Whether Asian or not, as long as they're human being, we're all equal. Zzzzzz Tell me, do you expect them to hide in some dark holes to take pictures for their wedding? It's not about BebeReen being Asian, really. It's about whether she'd post those pictures ONLINE thereafter.
    BebeReen and her friend were trying to do what other people were doing and she and her friend were the only one got bullied that you seem to justify all that and excusing Gallen and his wife for all their wrong doing. If Gallen didn't want people to take picture, then he should not allowed everyone to do it. Again, you seem to be ok with this kind of double standard Gallen and his wife treat fellow Asian and non-Asian.

We learn new things everyday, do we?

Congratulations, TC, you've learned a new phrase (albeit the "fact" are WRONG).

You're such a troll, TC....zzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-!!

P/s: Please READ and UNDERSTAND where your quotee is COMING FROM. DON'T DO selective reading, please!
    This kind of cheap jab is nothing new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Oh, so telling the victims to feel sorry for the bullies
    So BebeReen and her friend shouldn't be angry for all the humiliation and embarrassment. They should be more understandable. Right on remember_Cedric.
    Again, NO! It's not about feeling sorry for?! Like I've mentioned from the beginning, I'm showing her why she COULD HAVE got such backfire from the couple.

Wow, this is the funniest shit I ever heard of. Telling the victims to have sympathy for the bullies and thinking the bullies might feel sorry inside for what they did.
    I really can't be bothered to explain further. -_-!

BebeReen and her friend were trying to do what other people were doing and she and her friend were the only one got bullied that you seem to justify all that and excusing Gallen and his wife for all their wrong doing. If Gallen didn't want people to take picture, then he should not allowed everyone to do it. Again, you seem to be ok with this kind of double standard Gallen and his wife treat fellow Asian and non-Asian.
    Because, apparently, there's possible consequence which is why the couple could've behaved that way. The possible consequences which your thinking can't seem to align with.

SO, SingleStandard TC, what do you suggest Gallen should do to the rest of the people? Make a big dim and shoo everyone away? Or should Gallen hide in some dark hole for photoshooting? Better?

Actually, if I prefer to read BebeReen's reply on this since she is one of the persons concerned, clearheaded, hopefully.

This kind of cheap jab is nothing new to me.
    You can't even differentiate between a cheap jab and coming straight to the point. It's not a cheap jab. I just made it simple and plain for you so that you won't misinterpret my line again!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 07-22-10 at 12:05 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    SO, SingleStandard TC, what do you suggest Gallen should do to the rest of the people? Make a big dim and shoo everyone away? Or should Gallen hide in some dark hole for photoshooting? Better?
    Either allow everyone to take his wedding pictures or not allow everyone to do it. Treat everyone the same in public. Is that too much to ask for???

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Either allow everyone to take his wedding pictures or not allow everyone to do it. Treat everyone the same in public. Is that too much to ask for???
    Ok, childish suggestion nonetheless. It's every kid's problem when one kid couldn't have her candy cane??

And, has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that the couple might have done that (BebeReen's arrival) but the non-asians refused to do that? Having lived in a western country for that long, don't tell me you still don't know your white folks? It happens.

I've witnessed a similar case over here. There were local artistes filming in public area, people began to gather around and watch. So, some of us took out our camera phone to snap pictures/video shoot. A guy from the production team came around and warn us to stop doing that. Then a caucasian came along with his pinoy gf, he took out his camera and did the same thing. The same guy came over and did the same thing to the caucasian but that cauca~ refused to and claimed "it's public area so I have the rights to snap pic/video". The guy tried to explained that it's about the copyright problem but the adamant cauca didn't stop and so the guy just leave it. You see my point here?

And, whether unknowingly or not, you did double-standard too. Didn't you always advocate "don't force people to do something they don't want to"?? So, now that our Mr. G Lo doesn't want BebeReen to snap/video pics of his wife and him. He has the rights to ask whoever he wants to (especially since it's his wedding), to get lost and quit snapping pics of his wife and him.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?