Thread: How to convert RMVB files to DVD format with AUDIO

Smile How to convert RMVB files to DVD format with AUDIO

Hi all. I am new at this "conversion" stuff. I have been using WinAVI Video Converter 8.0 for a while now. And this is the first time it did not work. I tried converting some RMVB files to DVD format using WinAVI Video Converter 8.0 and the result was there is NO audio at all. I only realised that after I burnt it onto a DVD.

So, I went back and tested these RMVB files: I used Windows Media Player and DivX player to play the original RMVB files but these players did not give out any sound although it did play okay. I then used Real Player to play these RMVB files and I can get the audio and see the pictures.

The reason why I want to convert to DVD format is because my laptop is small and I rather watch it on my TV. Don't need to strain my eyes.

People are saying that RMVB files are horrible to convert. Very little support, etc. But unfortunately, those files are only available in RMVB format.

Can anyone help?

Check on the videohelp.com forum. Just search for "rmvb conversion." I was able to get help there a while ago for this problem, but I can't remember the solution now.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner