Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Edison gets a bullet in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Whao is this a confession?
    im sure everyone saw it, and yes i saw it
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i thought everyone seen the photos
    Yup, Cecilia's pictures in police uniform or otherwise were ugly.

I didn't see them... except for a few. I searched for Gillian's 'cos I heard it's particularly bad.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I didn't see them... except for a few. I searched for Gillian's 'cos I heard it's particularly bad.
    Gillian's photos are much tastier than Cecilia's because Gil looked like she really enjoyed the sex, especially when Edison was eating her. When searching on google, type "edison +megaupload".

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.zooomr.com/images/5336571_05cc5e58d3_o.jpg')
    Last edited by jay_z; 03-19-09 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z View Post
    Gillian's photos are much tastier than Cecilia's because Gil looked like she really enjoyed the sex, especially when Edison was eating her. When searching on google, type "edison +megaupload".

I like this picture more:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/ogakira/edison.jpg')
    not this again
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Many "died" as a result of this incident. (So many were hurt worse than death).
    Gillian "died" (or suffered worse than death), she is a living dead.
    so sorry for her.
    That may be true, but it isn't exactly Edison's fault that those photos were made public. Sure, it was dumb of him to have kept them where he did, but the guy who fixed his computer should not have rummaged through his personal files to begin with. It was an invasion of privacy, so if anything, it's he that "killed" these women, not Edison. Edison did not coerce any of them, from what we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    However, he is not an innocent victim given what he had done. He did not kill anyone but he had hurt numerous. I don't know whether what Thor said in the below is true or not. If it's true, then he may not kill any, but many die due to his actions.
    He's a victim in the sense that his photos were publicly distributed without his consent. You are making it sound as though he had a hand in revealing those photos.

I'll admit that at first, I was skeptical as to whether or not he had intended for them to surface in order to show off his conquests or whatnot, but up until this day there's just not enough evidence to think so. Innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    but don't forget that those girls all consented to the photos. and he did say that some of the girls even started the idea. at this point in time all of them ESPECIALLY gillian will say anything to save their own butts. for me i have to keep in my head that edison isn't interested in coming back into the entertainment business, so he has no reason to lie. as for gillian, she just started her comeback. the poor girl is going to lie and say anything to get the public's sympathy. if i had to choose who to believe right now i'm going with edison's words.

and yeah, edison doesn't deserve to die or get threatened from this whole scandal. what he did is VERY NORMAL in a relationship. it's kinky and it turns people on. there isn't anything about it that should damn the guy to death. if he deserves to be threatened or punished then almost every single guy whose seen a pic of a naked girl for personal pleasure should be punished and damned to death.

aish, i don't even know why i'm backing him up but i just feel bad for him i guess. just remember that he's not the one that's on trial here. the ******* that STOLE the pix off of his computer is the one that should get the punishment. that bullet should of had been sent to him not edison.
    I agree. I think the reason why some of us feel bad for him, despite not being a fan, is because a lot of people seem to sympathize for the girls as though they were forced into taking those photos, & putting all the blame on him. Also, since cases like these are far more damaging to a woman's reputation than they are to a man's, some people feel inclined to pity the women, I think. However, while these women have the advantage of using tears to gain pity, Edison does not. Just because he doesn't physically show that he is sad or depressed, doesn't mean that he isn't at all affected by this incident.

Truth is, the moment they each decided to take those pictures, they ran the risk of getting caught. There is a saying, "if you don't want others to know you did it, the only guarantee is not to do it in the first place". That's not to say that the act of distributing those photos was okay by any means, just that ALL parties involved should be held accountable.

well if anyone values there own life, they should take a bullet in the mail seriously.

Why cant pple just leave poor Eddi alone? I mean his only crime is having a small one. How many of us are also guilty of that?

Someone please throw poor Eddi a condom comercial or somethin!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Cecilia Cheung, wife of Nicholas Tse.
    Oh, was he and Nicky buddies? That's pretty funny.

Ogakira, welcome back dude.

Btw, you have the word "kira" in your name... coincidence? Hmmmm.

Now I remember, his thing did seem kinda small. He was more interested in taking the pix than enjoying himself.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Oh, was he and Nicky buddies? That's pretty funny.

Ogakira, welcome back dude.

Btw, you have the word "kira" in your name... coincidence? Hmmmm.

Now I remember, his thing did seem kinda small. He was more interested in taking the pix than enjoying himself.
    What?? There were actually photos of him showing his "thing"?? Ok, I can understand how serious this all seems to be now... I think the girls were at fault too since they were all willing to take these photos. Now they are all blaming him for it... I wonder if this issue will ever rest???

I just saw some comment that Cecilia was hairy... Oh my gosh, I wonder how these people will face the public again???
    Last edited by Trinie; 03-31-09 at 08:54 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

They were pictures taken during sexual activities, so I assume there will be plenty of pictures involving the pubic regions. Otherwise, if it was something mild, it wouldn't have been blown into something this big anyway (hahaha, no pun intended).
    Last edited by xJadedx; 04-01-09 at 02:09 AM.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    They were pictures taken during sexual activities, so I assume there will be plenty of pictures involving the pubic regions. Otherwise, if it was something mild, it wouldn't have been blown into something this big anyway (hahaha, no pun intended).
    That is true and I guess I didn't think of it as being that serious until I actually saw some of the pix today. However, the pix were censored so we can't really see much. But it is a big scandal that has really ruined everyone that was involved...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    That is true and I guess I didn't think of it as being that serious until I actually saw some of the pix today. However, the pix were censored so we can't really see much. But it is a big scandal that has really ruined everyone that was involved...
    Not quite. Cecilia Cheung is doing well now, and her reactions have won her points.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Not quite. Cecilia Cheung is doing well now, and her reactions have won her points.
    Derek Yee mentioned that he have a few suitable script for Cecilia and waiting for her feedback.

I just wish that at least one of the reactions from the parties involved went somewhere along the lines of, "FU, what I do in my personal intimidate life is none of your business, and those who distributed the photos without any consent are the true culprits." Because really, that's what happened here. None of this would have happened if the computer repair people had not crossed the line and posted the photos on the Internet without consent.

I just find it ridiculous that these actors/actresses are getting so much bad rep for this, when in reality - it's not even something that big of a deal. It's like, oh no, people privately take pictures of themselves having sex.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Really? I thought that Nick wanted to divorce her due to this whole incident??

How is Gillian doing?? I heard she wanted to commit suicide due to this whole thing going public??

I think this whole thing is a big deal because Asians are more conservative, while if this happened in America, it would be no big deal..

people have to get over this,I saw both gil and cecilia's interview and they express their feeling,I thought Gil gave a great interview and I hope she can continue her career

just because i have been out of the chinese et for awhile i would like to comment on this scandal. i'm kinda shocked at how many women were involved with this guy. thank goodness none of them are my fave cuz i wouldn't be able to look at them the same again. they all disgust me including the guy, he's pretty sick to like to take pictures like those.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

On the main forum under "Last Post" I saw "Edison gets a bullet in the ..." - I thought he got shot in the head or something!!

Anyway, he made his own bed to lie in. The girls participated and they got exposed and they got horribly embarrassed as their lot. He can try to accuse the girls of being the ones who started it, suggested the ideas of filming, could even say that they begged him to do everything, and he may even be innocent and just following orders, fact is the stuff was found on his PC and not theirs. It's not who was wrong, it's who got caught - if he loved keeping those trophies on his PC, then that's the risk he chose to take. And if you get caught with pics of some triad boss's niece (I think that was the one which really scared everyone, and even Jackie Chan was shocked and refused to comment when asked) you should expect what's coming. Yes, I don't condone murder, but I find it hard to have sympathy for anyone involved in this matter. If he gets what's coming to him I shan't miss him.

Yes, I don't condone murder, but I find it hard to have sympathy for anyone involved in this matter.
    You speak of it as if they were plotting a mass murder or selling children into slavery or something of that sort...:-}
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里