Thread: Can Violet Mist Divine Skill heal LWC?

Default Can Violet Mist Divine Skill heal LWC?

LWC one have opportunity to learn this skill and his master say it can heal him, but can it? Also after LWC master Star-leeching skill he wouldn't have any internal wounds anymore if he don't uses the skill right?

Its possible but unlikely.

Eventually, LHC's internal energy problems was solved when he learned Shaolin's supreme skill of YJJ.

Given how bad YBQ is despite his mastery of Twilight Purple Skill, i doubt that this skill can help LHC.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

I don't see why not really. Curing this sort of thing from inside out is a lot better than the other way around. But it'll take a while of training for LHC to be able to do that.

Hey, remember that Violet Twilight Skill is the only inner skill shown in JY's world to transmit inner energy thru air.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Violet Mist should be able to do the job in the beginning, i.e. the 6/7/8 conflicting streams of internal energy in his body. Don't know about the problems caused by XXDF.

YBQ was rubbish because he didn't actually understand the essence of swordplay, or any martial art - adaptation. You can't stick to rigid techniques or sequences in combat.

Yeah, even after cutting off his thing and learnt the so called best art of the novel, he still lost to LHC.

I think Yue Buqun was overconfident in claiming he could heal Linghu Chong with Zixia Shen Gong. I've always had the feeling that Zixia Shen Gong could not have healed Linghu Chong. I suspect it would just have injected more foreign internal energy into his body and made his condition even worse.

I think that Yue Buqun never understood what the energies of the Peach Valley Immortals had really done to Linghu Chong. He just ignored Linghu Chong even after Linghu Chong complained to him that he seemed to have lost all his internal energy. Yue Buqun wasn't really very knowledgeable about inner energies or medicine. He just had a really inflated opinion of the effectiveness of Zixia Shen Gong.

That's my opinion, anyway.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

As a matter of fact, he was one of the few people early on who actually understood what was going on inside of LHC's body. Before No Commandment injected more internal energy and forcibly held down the other six streams, YBQ understood that he had to dissipate each of the streams individually to cure LHC.

He also knew that he couldn't possible do it at once since each stream was almost as strong as himself. He just didn't do it because he thought there were enemies at the door. Ohterwise, he could have done it slowly over time.

The idea of teaching LHC the skill is because this would give LHC both the internal energy and the skill to dissipate the streams slowly himself. There's no reason why this shouldn't work since Violet Twilight seems to be fairly advanced in what it was demonstrated to do.

After No Commandment messed up LHC even more, YBQ did not know the situation inside LHC's body. However, he also never checked since after No Commandment claimed to have healed LHC, LHC appeared to be okay again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    As a matter of fact, he was one of the few people early on who actually understood what was going on inside of LHC's body. Before No Commandment injected more internal energy and forcibly held down the other six streams, YBQ understood that he had to dissipate each of the streams individually to cure LHC.

He also knew that he couldn't possible do it at once since each stream was almost as strong as himself. He just didn't do it because he thought there were enemies at the door. Ohterwise, he could have done it slowly over time.

The idea of teaching LHC the skill is because this would give LHC both the internal energy and the skill to dissipate the streams slowly himself. There's no reason why this shouldn't work since Violet Twilight seems to be fairly advanced in what it was demonstrated to do.

After No Commandment messed up LHC even more, YBQ did not know the situation inside LHC's body. However, he also never checked since after No Commandment claimed to have healed LHC, LHC appeared to be okay again.
    You're right. You have changed my opinion.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    I don't see why not really. Curing this sort of thing from inside out is a lot better than the other way around. But it'll take a while of training for LHC to be able to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Hey, remember that Violet Twilight Skill is the only inner skill shown in JY's world to transmit inner energy thru air.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Violet Mist should be able to do the job in the beginning, i.e. the 6/7/8 conflicting streams of internal energy in his body. Don't know about the problems caused by XXDF.

YBQ was rubbish because he didn't actually understand the essence of swordplay, or any martial art - adaptation. You can't stick to rigid techniques or sequences in combat.

Sorry for the late reply.

I was re-reading SOD and thus was trying to find the passage that made up my mind.

This is in Chapter 15, after LHC donated blood to Miss Old Not-Death, and then fainted. YBQ was then asked to help out.

He turned toward the bed, so when the violet color showed on his face no one would notice it, and secretly initialized his divine art. As soon as the divine art is loaded, he placed his palm on the Da-Zhui point on Linghu Chong’s back. Knowing how the energy streams swarmed inside Linghu Chong, he didn’t put much strength into his move, instead, only injected very little inner energy slowly. And as soon as he could feel the inner energy inside Linghu Chong started reacting to his maneuver, he pulled his palm back about half-an-inch from Linghu Chong’s skin and waited a short moment before placing his palm back onto Linghu Chong again.
    I think that the Violet Twilight Energy do clash with the stream of the other eight energies already in LHC and would not be able to cure LHC- in that they react to a fresh injection of internal energy.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

If you inject internal energy of course it'll clash. YBQ wasn't trying to dissipate the streams here, he knew about the streams inside LHC and didn't try to make it worse. He was just using internal energy to wake LHC up.

You'll notice that he didn't try to force a great deal of internal energy in haphazardly.

In the end this is still different from learning it for himself (LHC). The usage of one's own internal energy is usually more effective than an external source.

I think Zi Xia Shen Gong was said to be able to transmit power through the air or something. I think YBQ is given lesser credit than he was for a fighter. You can argue that he failed to realize the essence of Bixie, but I have 2 arguments against that. Firstly, he was from the Qi faction. Secondly, he did eventually learnt that Bixie wasn't about the sword-he attacked the Hengshan sect master using needles, which was the choice of DFBB.