Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gray Hairs

Sorry for disrupting you guys' conversation. Trinie, your comment about fate reminds me of a jury trial I was on several years ago. In his comment the defendant said "why are you convicting me? I was fated...You should go after fate, not me..." and everyone in the courtroom bursted out laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Yea, it is nice to feel flattered. All of my friends all freaked when I used the 2 different worlds statement since they all said it is a very strong statement and it also implied that I am rejecting someone. I did not know that at all...Your female friend is soo messed up and I am glad that you are not with her. You do sound a lot like my former classmate. He is a nice guy, but is really shy and introverted if he does not know you at first. He observes you first to see how you are, then if he wants to get to know you better, then he will approach you and start talking. Are you like that too??

WOW, that is interesting... It was not AF was it?? Oh my gosh, 2 forum posters are actually getting married??Are you sure it was not a joke?? Well, there are a lot of dating sites that do get people together so I guess forums can as well.. I met my close friends online at forums too, but still not sure about the marriage part. However, IF what you said is true, I guess that is possible as well.. The funny things that fate can do to you.
    Nope, no jokes...I've seen them in the forums (Not AF) for years and they are serious. I think they have been dating for a while, but I wasn't around to realize it. I believe anything is possible online nowadays, heck we'll probably be seeing two SPCNET members dating someday lol. Some forums I go to actually have a-get-together-hangout events set by regular members that just wanna chill outside the forum life. That's how the couple that I mentioned met each other.

But fate is funny heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    Nope, no jokes...I've seen them in the forums (Not AF) for years and they are serious. I think they have been dating for a while, but I wasn't around to realize it. I believe anything is possible online nowadays, heck we'll probably be seeing two SPCNET members dating someday lol. Some forums I go to actually have a-get-together-hangout events set by regular members that just wanna chill outside the forum life. That's how the couple that I mentioned met each other.

But fate is funny heh.
    OMG, I can't believe that they are actually going to get married and have been dating. Do you know if they were close by each other in terms of location or did they live in 2 different countries?? Did they meet through that forum? Can I ask which forum is it?? I guess I should not be surprised if 2 spcnet members did date one day...That sounds really cool and IF that forum has that option that I can believe that people can date from forums. However, as you know in the forums, people are from all over the world. Therefore, unless people were willing to travel far then may not be able to meet each other. Yea, fate is funny and I still can't believe that those stupid psychics told me that it was supposed to happen to me. But I still think it is BS for me...Then again, fate always plays tricks on us so we never know because anything is possible.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Yeah Trinie, they met each other through that forum (it's private semi gaming geek forum, probably not of your interest lol). They are from the UK area, but I'm not sure how far of a distance apart. I'm happy for them, and are happy for everyone else that found their loved ones through the internet or anywhere lol.

Maybe those psychics aren't completely wrong, because you seem pretty comfortable with the internet world...and say given a chance, would you deny getting to know a nice guy online? I'd say that SPCNET is full of good interesting people and if there is ever a SPCNET roadtrip or hangout, a loving couple could be bound to happen.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-13-09 at 10:39 PM.

Yep yep i found my first grey hair about a couple months ago. Only 1 so far but wot the hell, im only 20. :-(

Btw 2ppl find love from a forum, whoa... thats rare.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Yeah Trinie, they met each other through that forum (it's private semi gaming geek forum, probably not of your interest lol). They are from the UK area, but I'm not sure how far of a distance apart. I'm happy for them, and are happy for everyone else that found their loved ones through the internet or anywhere lol.

Maybe those psychics aren't completely wrong, because you seem pretty comfortable with the internet world...and say given a chance, would you deny getting to know a nice guy online? I'd say that SPCNET is full of good interesting people and if there is ever a SPCNET roadtrip or hangout, a loving couple could be bound to happen.
    Oh so they were from the same area. Kind of like how you and your current gf are.I am happy for you and your gf and everyone that did find their love online as well.

Well, I am not that comfortable on the net. I am comfortable here since a lot of people here are nice and educated(Not everyone, but a good number of us are).Plus these forums are heavily moderated too. I think knowing someone on the net is a one sided thing, but I think that meeting first online and then getting to know them in real life is good. I guess if I was given the chance to know a guy in real life, I would give it a try... I bet a loving couple or more would come out of it if there was a SPCNET hangout too. But it is destiny... I went to another fortune teller and he said that I will meet 2 guys in real life overseas that I will like at the same time... Boy, I was a little offeneded at first since did it mean that I was a player?? But he said that I do that unintentionally so I didn't feel as bad...I don't know about that but lets see if he is right or not...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

But it is destiny... I went to another fortune teller and he said that I will meet 2 guys in real life overseas that I will like at the same time... Boy, I was a little offeneded at first since did it mean that I was a player?? But he said that I do that unintentionally so I didn't feel as bad...I don't know about that but lets see if he is right or not...
    Well, yeah, liking two persons at the same time, IMO, doesn't mean one is a player as long as he/she doesn't have intention to cheat. Maybe it's just that both of them may have personalities that you like (hypothetically). By then, it's up for you to decide.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Well, yeah, liking two persons at the same time, IMO, doesn't mean one is a player as long as he/she doesn't have intention to cheat. Maybe it's just that both of them may have personalities that you like (hypothetically). By then, it's up for you to decide.
    Thanks Cedie!! Yea, but lets see if it is true... He told me that one of them is in my field and one is an artist(actor or singer or something with performing arts), but not sure how accurate it is. However, some of the things that he has said has come true already.I honestly have not had one guy really like me, but 2at the same time. I just cannot imagine that.. Lets see if more of what he says will come true...

Thanks Cedie!! Yea, but lets see if it is true... He told me that one of them is in my field and one is an artist(actor or singer or something with performing arts), but not sure how accurate it is. However, some of the things that he has said has come true already.I honestly have not had one guy really like me, but 2at the same time. I just cannot imagine that.. Lets see if more of what he says will come true...
    Yeah, let's see....

Artist? Well, animation is considerably performing arts.... Is one of them referring to moi?? Just kidding!!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Trinie, what a player you are!

Having two guys liking you at one time is gonna be both good and bad. Good thing is that you have a choice between the two guys.The bad is that you also have to choose lol but one heart will be broken. What would you do if you like both guys about equally?
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-15-09 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Yeah, let's see....

Artist? Well, animation is considerably performing arts.... Is one of them referring to moi?? Just kidding!!
    Well, he told me that he is a performing artist like in terms of singing and acting!! I was really shocked that he told me that.. I can't ever imagine that happening to me. My mom even made a joke about that too... I can't believe that that actually came from my mom too.

Trinie, what a player you are!

Having two guys liking you at one time is gonna be both good and bad. Good thing is that you have a choice between the two guys.The bad is that you also have to choose lol but one heart will be broken. What would you do if you like both guys about equally?
    Yea, I feel like a player. That was how I reacted when he told me that, but then he said that I will do it unintentionally.. I totally agree with you it is both a good and bad thing. Heck, it seems like I have a problem with having one guy like me at a time, but 2?? That is hard for me to believe since there are SO many other girls in this world, why would they like me?? Hm... if I liked both of them equally?? Oh gosh, I honestly don't know what I would do. I guess that is when I will base it on which one loves me more. Honestly, I can get wishy washy too... The fortune teller tested me during the session too. He shuffled a whole stack of tarot cards and told me to pick 1 from the 3 cards, but I had problems and kept on changing my mind constantly. That was when he said straight out "So you see how you keep on changing your mind?? That is part of your personality that will constantly influence you in love, life,etc...It is true that I am wishy washy at times, but there are also times that once my decision is final, then it is final...If this did happen to me, I think I will come here to ask you guys for advice...

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Sorry for disrupting you guys' conversation. Trinie, your comment about fate reminds me of a jury trial I was on several years ago. In his comment the defendant said "why are you convicting me? I was fated...You should go after fate, not me..." and everyone in the courtroom bursted out laughing.
    Oh no, you are NOT disrupting our conversation. Please feel free to join in at anytime. Gosh, that story sounds kind of funny. I do believe in fate, BUT only for certain things not for murder or something bad that you did. I think part of it is fate but the other part is your own actions and what you choose to do as well. Boy that guy sounds so ridiculous. I can't believe that he would use fate as an excuse for his crimes...

Btw Trinie, you are quite similar to me in a way as I do change my mind alot too. Probably the only difference is that I'm more random with my feelings about certain things, and I have ridiculous mood change.

Btw Trinie, you are quite similar to me in a way as I do change my mind alot too. Probably the only difference is that I'm more random with my feelings about certain things, and I have ridiculous mood change.
    Yea, I get wishy washy pretty often too but there are times that once my choice is set then it stays that way. However, I try not to have ridiculous mood changes since they often upset people. BUT if I ever do, I always explain why afterwards.