Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your plan for summer?

Late December - 3 weeks in Vietnam.

February - 1 week at Melbourne to see the Australian Open. WOOT

Down under, its winter in sydney. SO effing cold today.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    Hey, fly and meet me in Edinburgh. I'm here till end of July.
    I noticed your post and I couldn't help but ask you about Edinburgh. I'll be visiting England later in the year; London is of course on my itinerary and I plan on doing a little literary field trip (Canterbury, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon) but Scotland looks absolutely beautiful. Dublin looks nice too, even if a bit less feasible in my time frame. Anyhow, do tell me about Edinburgh and convince me to come.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I noticed your post and I couldn't help but ask you about Edinburgh. I'll be visiting England later in the year; London is of course on my itinerary and I plan on doing a little literary field trip (Canterbury, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon) but Scotland looks absolutely beautiful. Dublin looks nice too, even if a bit less feasible in my time frame. Anyhow, do tell me about Edinburgh and convince me to come.
    Haha, well, it's beautiful medieval city, not very busy, and feel very close/intimate with the surrounding. Full of tourist and students most of the time. A BIG castle in the middle of the city. Very nice. Lots of old churches, building, also medieval design. There are many cobblestone streets. Well if you dig those kind of things. I never tired looking at it myself, I means the surrounding, it's like you're in the 13th century LOL. You can also visit The Queen castle here in Edinburgh, the place she is staying if she in Edinburgh.

This is the picture of Edinburgh Castle. No, there is no Queen living in there LOL. It's a tourist attraction. I took it from inside Starbucks cafe which itself is resided in the Waterstone bookstore. Very nice place to enjoy the city while reading something. I always do that in the weekend. The street below is the main street in the middle of the city, called Princess Street, currently in construction for Tram until 2011. Between Princess Street and the big castle, there is the Princess Street Garden, which mostly filled with tourist and a sometimes you can find a highlander blowing the bagpipe somewhere, cool music and free .

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/castle.jpg')

Foods are easy to find and everywhere, lots of Indian food, but there is also Thai and Chinese takeway/restaurant, all over the place. The Scottish are very nice and friendly, well compare to the English (the people, not the language LOL). If you're in the UK, you must visit Edinburgh. Make sure you're not going to miss it.

I spent my life in Edinburgh for like 7 years in the past doing my MSc and PhD. And now I came back for the third time, it always amaze me for no ends, hehe. Yeah I really like this city. It's like my 2nd home. It's sad coz I'm going home in less than a month.

There are many asians here (Chinese/Vietnamese and others) but the Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh are the majority asian here. You should come in the summer, coz it's very lively here in the Summer. Fringe festival, Edinburgh Festival and then this week is Edinburgh International Film Festival (EIFF) for a week.

If you have enough of the city, you can travel up north, extremely nice and go west (The Highland) and visit Nessy , Loch Ness and Loch Lomond.

My summer activity this week - EIFF 2009, and yeah the black BG is the T-Shirt, yeah I know, I really enjoy myself now, this is my best summer ever LOL.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/eiff.jpg')

I plan to watch Transformers 2.

There are many places I want to visit but me have no money. I have to study for this one test and prepare school application. Exciting, eh?

plan to pick up hoes in different area codes...

why don't you just merge this into the other thread too? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    plan to pick up hoes in different area codes...
    i like that; a fling here there everywhere! thats my summer plans basically
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    i like that; a fling here there everywhere! thats my summer plans basically
    u like picking up hoes too? haha

u like picking up hoes too? haha
    yes i do. it doesn't matter.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

yes i do. it doesn't matter.
    nice nice... just don't go to my area code, that's my turf.

nice nice... just don't go to my area code, that's my turf.
    haha, afraid i'm going to steal all the chicks away from ya?
    speaking of which, i haven't been to t.dot in forever. i need to; i want to! i didn't have a chance to hit up the clubs there the last time i went..

haha, afraid i'm going to steal all the chicks away from ya?
    speaking of which, i haven't been to t.dot in forever. i need to; i want to! i didn't have a chance to hit up the clubs there the last time i went..
    yeah i'm scared, you have inside knowledge on them

yeah the asian jams are bamming. i think we have some of the best clubs in north america. we also got the largest asian mall in north america (if you're into fob stuff). there's also chinatown and koreatown to check out. if you're into hoes, there's no better place than toronto haha.

yeah i'm scared, you have inside knowledge on them

yeah the asian jams are bamming. i think we have some of the best clubs in north america. we also got the largest asian mall in north america (if you're into fob stuff). there's also chinatown and koreatown to check out. if you're into hoes, there's no better place than toronto haha.
    that's not all i've got

i know, my cousins from tdot keep telling me to head up there but haven't had the chance to. i wana visit vancity too <3 not really into fob stuff... i do like sanrio shit though? HAHA. and yeah, the last time i was up there..3 years ago, i stopped by chinatown and it was huge! didn't see koreatown though (i want to!). i love koreatown.. i love koreans. i sweat them. HAHA.

and what's that supposed to mean?

that's not all i've got

i know, my cousins from tdot keep telling me to head up there but haven't had the chance to. i wana visit vancity too <3 not really into fob stuff... i do like sanrio shit though? HAHA. and yeah, the last time i was up there..3 years ago, i stopped by chinatown and it was huge! didn't see koreatown though (i want to!). i love koreatown.. i love koreans. i sweat them. HAHA.

and what's that supposed to mean?
    well toronto has lot of chinese people but also quite a few vietnamese and koreans. well there's enough koreans here that's why we have a koreatown. lot of korean hoes for you here there's like several all you can eat korean buffets which are good. if you're into k-drama there's lot of places in toronto to buy them. the nightclubs are really nice too where everybody's trying to show off. how's the asian life whereever you're from? California somewhere right?
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 06-23-09 at 08:56 PM.

well toronto has lot of chinese people but also quite a few vietnamese and koreans. well there's enough koreans here that's why we have a koreatown. lot of korean hoes for you here there's like several all you can eat korean buffets which are good. if you're into k-drama there's lot of places in toronto to buy them. the nightclubs are really nice too where everybody's trying to show off. how's the asian life whereever you're from? California somewhere right?
    i don't know but from the way she talks, she's probably from NY or somewhere in the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    i don't know but from the way she talks, she's probably from NY or somewhere in the east coast.
    you're hella funny.

you're hella funny.
    boston
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    boston
    not exactly. i'm here now, but it's temporary. i hate it when people asks me where i'm from because i don't think there's an answer for that in my case.

btw, stalkerr!

you're hella funny.
    i'm just saying it like it is, you can normally tell (not so much online, but u can still somewhat).