Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: what's your plan for summer?

well there's no better place than toronto

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    i'm just saying it like it is, you can normally tell (not so much online, but u can still somewhat).
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    i beg to differ
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Within Canada, isn't Vancouver regarded a better city than Toronto because of the weather?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Within Canada, isn't Vancouver regarded a better city than Toronto because of the weather?
    ... and the mountain and ocean scenery too. what i meant to say is that Toronto has cooler people than anywhere else.

... and the mountain and ocean scenery too. what i meant to say is that Toronto has cooler people than anywhere else.
    My family has been to Vancouver several times before since it is closer to where we live than Toronto. Toronto is really faraway....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    My family has been to Vancouver several times before since it is closer to where we live than Toronto. Toronto is really faraway....
    have you been to Richmond? That's pure asian territory. They have lot of asian malls, restaurants and shops there.

have you been to Richmond? That's pure asian territory. They have lot of asian malls, restaurants and shops there.
    No, we haven't... THe only place we have been to in Canada is Vancouver. I hope to go to other places in Canada one day.....It's just a dream though...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

No, we haven't... THe only place we have been to in Canada is Vancouver. I hope to go to other places in Canada one day.....It's just a dream though...
    Yeah i been to vancouver before. i remember going to Chinatown downtown. My friend went to UBC so i visited him. we also went to Richmond which was a lot like toronto with the huge asian population.

i want to go to california. san jose, san francisco, L.A.. the weather must be awesome there all year round.

The only bad thing about toronto is that we get cold winters with lots of snow. other than that, toronto is a great city.

Yeah i been to vancouver before. i remember going to Chinatown downtown. My friend went to UBC so i visited him. we also went to Richmond which was a lot like toronto with the huge asian population.

i want to go to california. san jose, san francisco, L.A.. the weather must be awesome there all year round.

The only bad thing about toronto is that we get cold winters with lots of snow. other than that, toronto is a great city.
    the whole vancouver is infested with asians. not just "richmond".. surrey, brunaby, downtown.. everywhere you go, it's like a big chinatown.

i'd pick vancouver > toronto just because i'm more for the laidback, westcoast lifestyle. and also like you've mentioned, the weather and scenery. as for people? you'll find "great" people anywhere.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    the whole vancouver is infested with asians. not just "richmond".. surrey, brunaby, downtown.. everywhere you go, it's like a big chinatown.

i'd pick vancouver > toronto just because i'm more for the laidback, westcoast lifestyle. and also like you've mentioned, the weather and scenery. as for people? you'll find "great" people anywhere.
    Vancouver has better scenery and weather, i agree. But Toronto is a more happening city. We got more things to do and more people. We also have a basketball team the Toronto Raptors

Ghaleon's plan for the summer is to cure me of my psychological disorders.

I must say you've been doing a pretty good job at it, Ghaleon. I really appreciate your spending the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Ghaleon's plan for the summer is to cure me of my psychological disorders.

I must say you've been doing a pretty good job at it, Ghaleon. I really appreciate your spending the time.
    NP, i'm curious too plus i'm also bored at home. i'm watching TV series while i look at the threads on spcnet.

It's called wuxia therapy One cure i doubt you'll take is watching ROCH 95. You'll probably hate YG little bit less after watching it. It could be Andy's mannerisms that really bugs the hell out of you.

WHen did you go to Vancouver?? Is Richmond near Vancouver??

Yea, I honestly think California is the place that has one of the best weather in the world. Yea, the weather is pretty good all year round. It can get a little cold during the winter, but no where as cold as Toronto. I heard that it is really really cold in Toronto during the winter. If you ever come to California, please let me know ok??

Hey, you seem to be curing Ken... Keep up the good work!!!

WHen did you go to Vancouver?? Is Richmond near Vancouver??

Yea, I honestly think California is the place that has one of the best weather in the world. Yea, the weather is pretty good all year round. It can get a little cold during the winter, but no where as cold as Toronto. I heard that it is really really cold in Toronto during the winter. If you ever come to California, please let me know ok??

Hey, you seem to be curing Ken... Keep up the good work!!!
    Thanks, i will. California definitely beats toronto during the winter. We get lot of snow but in recent years its getting warmer and warmer.

Ken's hatred for yang guo is too intense. He needs some serious wuxia therapy.

Thanks, i will. California definitely beats toronto during the winter. We get lot of snow but in recent years its getting warmer and warmer.

Ken's hatred for yang guo is too intense. He needs some serious wuxia therapy.
    Yea, it would be great if you came to California. We can hang out and with other spcnet members too... I heard that Disneyland is having a lot of new rides and renovations that are still underway. I heard they will be ready in 2011.

It is great to hear that it is getting warmer in Toronto. It is good that you are providing him with Wuxia therapy because he needs it.

Yea, it would be great if you came to California. We can hang out and with other spcnet members too... I heard that Disneyland is having a lot of new rides and renovations that are still underway. I heard they will be ready in 2011.

It is great to hear that it is getting warmer in Toronto. It is good that you are providing him with Wuxia therapy because he needs it.
    Yeah the weather is FANTASTIC. I can drive my convertible with the hood down

Yeah if i go to california in the future we should have a meetup. Maybe me, you and Ken? We can help out Ken reduce his hatred for Yang Guo. Tag-team wuxia therapy. Or the same if you come to Toronto. Maybe meet up with Jaded and Roses. We can even drive by TC's house haha.

Yeah the weather is FANTASTIC. I can drive my convertible with the hood down

Yeah if i go to california in the future we should have a meetup. Maybe me, you and Ken? We can help out Ken reduce his hatred for Yang Guo. Tag-team wuxia therapy. Or the same if you come to Toronto. Maybe meet up with Jaded and Roses. We can even drive by TC's house haha.
    Yea, that would be cool... Oh, I almost forgot that you have a convertible...

If you ever come, we can have a meet up. Ken lives in southern cal so you may have to meet him separately, but lets see... Sure, if I ever come to Toronto, me, you, Roses and Jaded should meet up... Oh gosh, I don't think I want to drive by TC's house. You probably already did without even realizing it... ha..

Yea, that would be cool... Oh, I almost forgot that you have a convertible...

If you ever come, we can have a meet up. Ken lives in southern cal so you may have to meet him separately, but lets see... Sure, if I ever come to Toronto, me, you, Roses and Jaded should meet up... Oh gosh, I don't think I want to drive by TC's house. You probably already did without even realizing it... ha..
    Well TC told me his street intersection but i hardly drive there. But we could haha. He drives his mom to this Buddhist temple and i been there few times. So maybe i did run into him? lol. So you don't know anybody else living in northern cal? You live in the suburbs right? i wonder which north american city has the most SPCNeters.

Well TC told me his street intersection but i hardly drive there. But we could haha. He drives his mom to this Buddhist temple and i been there few times. So maybe i did run into him? lol. So you don't know anybody else living in northern cal? You live in the suburbs right? i wonder which north american city has the most SPCNeters.
    Ok, if I ever come to Toronto, lets avoid that intersection... Maybe you did run into him without knowing it... I don't really know anyone living in this area. Oh yea, except for Ren YIng Ying and Lunar. I live in pittsburg which is up in the hills. I honestly don't know which city has the most SPCNETers.

Ok, if I ever come to Toronto, lets avoid that intersection... Maybe you did run into him without knowing it... I don't really know anyone living in this area. Oh yea, except for Ren YIng Ying and Lunar. I live in pittsburg which is up in the hills. I honestly don't know which city has the most SPCNETers.
    If you do come to Toronto, come during the summer time. We really do get nice weather during the summer. Our winters are probably similar to New York and Buffalo. So its a stereotype that Toronto is really cold. Toronto's big so don't worry about one intersection Pittsburgh? My US geography sucks. All i know is Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup. RYY and Lunar live in north cali?

Also my friends confirm to me that Toronto has the most asian stuff out of all the cities in north america. He went to Vancouver and also lived in California (somewhere) and even he admits that Toronto is more asianized. We have like so many asian restaurants, plazas, karaoke, malls, etc. We even have the biggest asian mall in north america called Pacific Mall. It's even bigger than some of the asian malls in Hong Kong. So Toronto is definitely worth a visit