Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: what's your plan for summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Do you think being light skinned is better than being tanned for girls? I'm deciding between re-watching ROCH 95 or Three Kingdoms next. My discussions with Ken about Yang Guo (in the "I no longer hate YG" thread) has got me interested in analyzing YG's character. What's your personal opinion of YG? Why would a person distract you from doing job search? She makes lot of noise? My house is pretty quiet during the day.
    I think it is... You know it seems like older Asian people like lighter skinned girls. If I get any compliments, it is partly because I have light skin. I think you should watch Three Kingdoms if you have not seen it yet. I honestly think YG has a lot of good and bad traits just like anyone. I actually like his character more than hate him so I don't understand why some people don't like him. Well, she does not make a lot of noise, but her presence just distracts me. She makes a mess and often walks into the room where my computer is and looks at what I am doing on my computer... That really distracts me since I don't want her to go around saying this and that to jinx me. She is taking her last test on July 30th and then leaving!! YES!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I think it is... You know it seems like older Asian people like lighter skinned girls. If I get any compliments, it is partly because I have light skin. I think you should watch Three Kingdoms if you have not seen it yet. I honestly think YG has a lot of good and bad traits just like anyone. I actually like his character more than hate him so I don't understand why some people don't like him. Well, she does not make a lot of noise, but her presence just distracts me. She makes a mess and often walks into the room where my computer is and looks at what I am doing on my computer... That really distracts me since I don't want her to go around saying this and that to jinx me. She is taking her last test on July 30th and then leaving!! YES!!
    Hmm.. Have you seen ROCH '83, ROCH '95 and ROCH '06? Who'd you liked the best as YG? I'm currently watching 2 series now, switching back between the 2 constantly. I'm watching ROCH 95 and Bund II. I think when i finish one of them i'm going to start Three Kingdoms. Is it a really long series? I haven't read the books yet but its great to hear that its accurate to the novel. The novels are considered a classic in chinese literature. Nice to hear she's leaving soon. Just bear her for now until she leaves. If she walks into the room just say you're busy searching for jobs and don't want to get distracted. You should just confront her if you have problems with her. But just confront her in a polite way rather than being rude about it. Good luck with that!

Hmm.. Have you seen ROCH '83, ROCH '95 and ROCH '06? Who'd you liked the best as YG? I'm currently watching 2 series now, switching back between the 2 constantly. I'm watching ROCH 95 and Bund II. I think when i finish one of them i'm going to start Three Kingdoms. Is it a really long series? I haven't read the books yet but its great to hear that its accurate to the novel. The novels are considered a classic in chinese literature. Nice to hear she's leaving soon. Just bear her for now until she leaves. If she walks into the room just say you're busy searching for jobs and don't want to get distracted. You should just confront her if you have problems with her. But just confront her in a polite way rather than being rude about it. Good luck with that!
    I have seen ROCH 83 many many times, only clips of the 95 version and clips of the 2006 version. Therefore, I don't think it is fair for me to judge at all. I am supposed to be watching CHinese Paladin 3 but am procrastinating on it for some odd reason. Yea, Romance of the Three Kingdoms is a really long series, but it is accurate to the novel. Yea, she will be leaving in about 2 more weeks... Well, you know it is easier said than done in terms of confronting her. As you know, I have had problems with her before since my mom and brother(her husband) always side with her even though she is wrong and it makes me really mad and stressed out. Therefore, I get really distracted in my job search... Thanks and good luck to you too. I really love your advice since it is simple and straight to the point.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I have seen ROCH 83 many many times, only clips of the 95 version and clips of the 2006 version. Therefore, I don't think it is fair for me to judge at all. I am supposed to be watching CHinese Paladin 3 but am procrastinating on it for some odd reason. Yea, Romance of the Three Kingdoms is a really long series, but it is accurate to the novel. Yea, she will be leaving in about 2 more weeks... Well, you know it is easier said than done in terms of confronting her. As you know, I have had problems with her before since my mom and brother(her husband) always side with her even though she is wrong and it makes me really mad and stressed out. Therefore, I get really distracted in my job search... Thanks and good luck to you too. I really love your advice since it is simple and straight to the point.
    Well for the ROCH's, it's pretty much Andy Lau vs Louis Koo vs HXM. I personally think Louis Koo is the least annoying of the bunch. Yeah, i'm not sure what you can do besides bare her. If she bothers you again, just act really annoyed or really stressed out and then politely tell her that you're kinda busy doing something. if she sees that you're stressed out she might leave you alone. So how was your weekend so far, do anything special today?? I just went to the beach for a while and then had late dinner with some friends. The dinner was pretty expensive, like 30$ per person. I'm so full right now that i can hardly move heh. So is everything OK with your buddy that you had an argument with?

i think you guys should either use the PM function or email.

or... ken can just change the name of this thread, since he likes to do that, to something that is more appropriate... like... ghaleon and trinie's flirting thread.

OPPS WRONG THREAD HOMIE.
    Last edited by kay &!*; 07-19-09 at 11:03 PM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    i think you guys should either use the PM function or email.

or... ken can just change the name of this thread, since he likes to do that, to something that is more appropriate... like... ghaleon and trinie's flirting thread.
    We actually did but he does not check or use his email at all... I guess I should just use the PMs instead or else I will not get a response...The wall also is not that safe since people can read what we write. They also limit the number of words we can post too.
    Last edited by Trinie; 07-19-09 at 11:25 PM.

Well for the ROCH's, it's pretty much Andy Lau vs Louis Koo vs HXM. I personally think Louis Koo is the least annoying of the bunch. Yeah, i'm not sure what you can do besides bare her. If she bothers you again, just act really annoyed or really stressed out and then politely tell her that you're kinda busy doing something. if she sees that you're stressed out she might leave you alone. So how was your weekend so far, do anything special today?? I just went to the beach for a while and then had late dinner with some friends. The dinner was pretty expensive, like 30$ per person. I'm so full right now that i can hardly move heh. So is everything OK with your buddy that you had an argument with?
    I will answer this in a PM....

We actually did but he does not check or use his email at all... I guess I should just use the PMs instead or else I will not get a response...The wall also is not that safe since people can read what we write. They also limit the number of words we can post too.
    kamsahamnida

kamsahamnida
    Bu yong ke qi, but you have to realize that people do tend to get off topic at forums... But from now on, I would rather talk to him via PM since it is not safe to chat on a public forum...

Bu yong ke qi, but you have to realize that people do tend to get off topic at forums... But from now on, I would rather talk to him via PM since it is not safe to chat on a public forum...
    yeah, you wanna be careful. people who are immature can tease you guys and stuff.. ^_^

yeah, you wanna be careful. people who are immature can tease you guys and stuff.. ^_^
    Yea, I totally agree that is why we will not chat via a public forum anymore since it is not safe. People have teased us before....

Yea, I totally agree that is why we will not chat via a public forum anymore since it is not safe. People have teased us before....
    *cough*i do it out of love*cough* those immature people should get slapped!

*cough*i do it out of love*cough* those immature people should get slapped!
    I know you do it out of "love", but I don't think those immature people should get slapped. They should get lectured, however, not slapped. I think being slapped is a harsh thing to do to anyone.

Or, you could just not care about what random people on the Internet say or "tease." It's not like you guys are talking about sex or something, so what's the big deal (not saying that talking about sex would be a big deal).
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    Or, you could just not care about what random people on the Internet say or "tease." It's not like you guys are talking about sex or something, so what's the big deal (not saying that talking about sex would be a big deal).
    Yea, that is true and plus we are in the "off topic" thread....Of course we don't talk about sex....We just talk about the typical stuff that normal friends talk about...

Yea, that is true and plus we are in the "off topic" thread....Of course we don't talk about sex....We just talk about the typical stuff that normal friends talk about...
    Lol ... normal friends talk about sex, you know. But I get your point.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

To be honest, I can't be bothered reading trinie's and ghaleon's posts, as they are too long, and too personalised. I am sure I speak on many other posters' behalf.

So ignore gugu. On the other hand Gugu should keep some of her private stash to herself.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

No plans, I guess... 'cos there's no summer at where I am.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    To be honest, I can't be bothered reading trinie's and ghaleon's posts, as they are too long, and too personalised. I am sure I speak on many other posters' behalf.

So ignore gugu. On the other hand Gugu should keep some of her private stash to herself.
    Ouch.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

really really hoping i can save enough extra money to do a road trip to vegas and sanantonio before fall semester starts....havn't been to the states in years...want get out one last time before the semester grind starts ...again...
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..