• Other game meat

0 0%
  • Other birds - turkey, pidgeon etc.

0 0%
  • Vego

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Meat

Eating dogs is disgusting to some people, just like how eating any type of animal is disgusting to others. There isn't anything wrong with that. People are entitled to their opinions. Some people find eating dogs to be disgusting, others find eating lobsters to be disgusting - it's just a personal opinion.

It'd only be a problem if someone generalizes a person's eating habits to be characteristic of that person him/herself (i.e., "If you eat dogs, you must be a nasty person").
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Speaking of France and odd food. I love frog legs. I had them in US and they taste just like tender juicy chicken.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Yes frogs tastes like tender chicken with a hint of seafood smell. Rabbit taste almost exactly like chicken. Dogs tasted like chicken as well. LOL(j/k)

Favorite land animal meat would have to be pork. Best if freshly slaughtered. crispy skin over a bar-b-q or fried...yum!!! great with Beer!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

I would say shellfish is my favorite. For land animals, I like goat and dog the best. I really like goat in some chinese/vietnamese restaurants as they know how to cook it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Have any of you ever tried dog meat?? I have not but my dad has and says that it is the best meat ever....
    Dog meat could be the best meat ever only if they know how to cook it right. It's very hard to cook and if you cook it with the wrong recipe, it can be the most disgusting meat ever. I ate it a few times in vietnam when I was young and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If I ever go back there for a visit, I would eat them again in a restaurant. Basically, dog meat is just like beef, pork, goat, lamb, chicken, turkey, ect...