Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    There is no question that these guys are much more physically powerful than human being but too bad that they don't have the intelligent like we do. That is the main reason why they won't last eternally like the human race does. They lived on nature and survived on what nature can provide them and even hunted each other down for food. On the other hand, despite we are much weaker physically, we are much more intelligent. We know how to build, create, discover, care for one another to some extent, and don't kill each other for food like they do.
    Ugh. So much wrong with that whole paragraph. Typical right wing "WE are so great and THEY suck" rhetoric.

I'll just say that dinosaurs lasted for more than 100 million years, many times the history of humanoid/humans.

And dinosaurs didn't go extinct because they were stupid...

Insects can't match human intelligence, but they'll be around long after humans are gone.
    Last edited by jiang bao; 08-18-09 at 01:09 PM.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Ugh. So much wrong with that whole paragraph. Typical right wing "WE are so great and THEY suck" rhetoric.

I'll just say that dinosaurs lasted for more than 100 million years, many times the history of humanoid/humans.

And dinosaurs didn't go extinct because they were stupid...

Insects can't match human intelligence, but they'll be around long after humans are gone.
    Ah Bao, you tell him!!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 08-19-09 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Deleted follow-up line.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Ceddie,

Be nice to other posters please. Otherwise, I'll have to be strict.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Ceddie,

Be nice to other posters please. Otherwise, I'll have to be strict.

Han Solo
    Alright, deleted and apologies for my nasty line.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?