Thread: What is the most soul crushingly horrible thing a guy can do to a girl

Default What is the most soul crushingly horrible thing a guy can do to a girl

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...ul_crushingly/

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...e_women_but_i/

Comments please, you relationship-type spcnetters.

Also, are asian guys and girls different?

Han solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

This comes close (6th & 7th paragraph).
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I'd emphasize the word "Unknowingly" as the source on reddit says. It's the most important word in the question.

The second worst thing a guy can do to a girl *unknowingly* is to turn her on just by being his charming self, seemingly leading her on for long enough that she, in her female imagination, has already named their children and planned their retirement together, then *BANG* going out with another girl who's her exact opposite (or rather, the one she's the most jealous of). He's essentially rejecting her feminity and it's like a direct kick in the babymaker. Some chicks take a lifetime to get over that sh!t.

The worst thing a guy can do to a girl unknowingly is (and this is a true story) to:

- Be a good-looking, chivalrous, considerate, smart, ambitious, manly man
    - Fall in love with her madly while both are young and full of dreams
    - Get rejected by some female BS logic (e.g "I need to find myself - I'm a free spirit" translation "I want to slvt it out")
    - Dust himself off & move on with his life
    - Become a very wealthy and famous man - the one women would kill to get
    - Marry a very beautiful woman, have 3 gorgeous children - a wonderful family

The girl of his past would see his face often in the media, gets reminded of how wonderful his life has become and in contrast, how rotten hers has. It's a slow crushing of the soul until the day she dies. No woman has ever got over that.
    Last edited by Candide; 08-13-09 at 11:36 AM.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I'd emphasize the word "Unknowingly" as the source on reddit says. It's the most important word in the question.

The second worst thing a guy can do to a girl *unknowingly* is to turn her on just by being his charming self, seemingly leading her on for long enough that she, in her female imagination, has already named their children and planned their retirement together, then *BANG* going out with another girl who's her exact opposite (or rather, the one she's the most jealous of). He's essentially rejecting her feminity and it's like a direct kick in the babymaker. Some chicks take a lifetime to get over that sh!t.

The worst thing a guy can do to a girl unknowingly is (and this is a true story) to:

- Be a good-looking, chivalrous, considerate, smart, ambitious, manly man
    - Fall in love with her madly while both are young and full of dreams
    - Get rejected by some female BS logic (e.g "I need to find myself - I'm a free spirit" translation "I want to slvt it out")
    - Dust himself off & move on with his life
    - Become a very wealthy and famous man - the one women would kill to get
    - Marry a very beautiful woman, have 3 gorgeous children - a wonderful family

The girl of his past would see his face often in the media, gets reminded of how wonderful his life has become and in contrast, how rotten hers has. It's a slow crushing of the soul until the day she dies. No woman has ever got over that.
    Well, that’s the ideal revenge dream isn’t it? But in real life, it doesn’t happen very often. Good looking, charming, ambitious, etc. etc. guys don’t get rejected frequently.

It’s like the myth of how players will end up being burned to make the people who got played feel better.

What is this reddit website?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Well, that’s the ideal revenge dream isn’t it? But in real life, it doesn’t happen very often. Good looking, charming, ambitious, etc. etc. guys don’t get rejected frequently.
    Oh but they do. Remember that it happened when the man was young and a very unfinished product. IIRC she left him for a bikie thug, older guy. That woman was trash inside and had plenty of daddy issues. The young guy was too good for her. She needed someone at her level.

Plenty of guys have been rejected by women who were very very fortunate to get them. But women can't be pleased. You know that husband supermarket joke?

At that time, those women had no idea that those guys would be the best they ever had. It's only afterwards (sometimes it'd take years) that they'd realise they really fvcked it up.

The man I mentioned was only that woman's 2nd relationship and she somehow thought that there'd be plenty of men like him around & she was young & had so much time, so why settle? Pity there were no older women around to give her a wake up call at the time.

###

Here's a recent real life example for you. Google "Jodie Gordon". This is an attractive actress who was in a relationship with a good looking guy, the heir to a multi-billion dollar media empire. She threw it all away to party with & ride some biker / drug-dealer's c0ck. Pleaded innocent of course, but her BF threw her out like yesterday's trash.

Yes, women can be *that* DUMB!

It’s like the myth of how players will end up being burned to make the people who got played feel better.
    I agree, that IS actually a myth.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    He can go further by treating this new girl (N) better than the old girl (O), doing things for N that he wouldn't do for O. That can really be "blood vomit"-inducing for O.

One of the worst things that a girl can do to a guy- leading them on, and playing them for the tool.

One of the worst things that a guy can do for a girl- calling them for what they really are i.e. fat biatch.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    One of the worst things that a girl can do to a guy- leading them on, and playing them for the tool.

Han Solo
    really?
    ah, i feel like sucha *****. i was aggravated by the guys back home for playing stupid games with me so i kinda played the games here with a few. i don't see the fun in this and i feel bad.. why do ppl like to do this to others
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

The worst things done on a girl is by herself. Such as daydreaming she can change a guy, thinking a girl must love the same undeserving dude forever, mistaking masochism as "love", refusing to respect herself, believing she is BORN fat/ugly/dumb, etc etc.

The worst thing a man can do to a woman is marrying her early (typically as first love), going through tons of hardships together (or rather have her supporting him through all his hardships), finally becoming well-off, then deciding to play mid-life crisis and divorcing her for a young pretty chick to boost his peacock ego. Then treating the chick 1000x better than he ever did to her over the 30 years.

Happens around the world every ticking second.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    The worst things done on a girl is by herself. Such as daydreaming she can change a guy, thinking a girl must love the same undeserving dude forever, mistaking masochism as "love", refusing to respect herself, believing she is BORN fat/ugly/dumb, etc etc.

The worst thing a man can do to a woman is marrying her early (typically as first love), going through tons of hardships together (or rather have her supporting him through all his hardships), finally becoming well-off, then deciding to play mid-life crisis and divorcing her for a young pretty chick to boost his peacock ego. Then treating the chick 1000x better than he ever did to her over the 30 years.

how come this sounds like TVB kidding kidding
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...ul_crushingly/

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...e_women_but_i/

Comments please, you relationship-type spcnetters.

Also, are asian guys and girls different?

Han solo
    Well lets see.....when I want to get back at my girlfriend....I go out and hump her friends/sister. But more soul crushing than that would prolly be humping her mom?
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Well lets see.....when I want to get back at my girlfriend....I go out and hump her friends/sister. But more soul crushing than that would prolly be humping her mom?
    tu eres un puppy sicko.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    tu eres un puppy sicko.
    Si...un perrito muy enfermo.

I don't know whether this is the absolute worse but I have seen girls going for good for nothing guys thinking that she will be his last. In almost all cases, the guys won't change and dump her later on. Most of the girls turn bitter afterward toward all guys.

Again, I don't know whether this is absolute worse, but this is very very bad and I am sure this happens everyday. This is the case that I agree that the women should get 50+% of the wealth when they divorce. I would laugh when the younger chick dumps the old guy and get most of his money.

Note: I think I have seen the scenarios from the above in TV series.

Thats what happened to my older sister, who's now an alcoholic. The exact thing happened to her good friend too, who was raped by her ex husband during her high school years, and got pregnant. Both side of the parents tried to fix it by arranging their marriage. So they decided to stay together, and probably fell in love at some point and got a few more kids. They were together for 20 years and just recently broke up because the husband found a new girl.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 09-04-09 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwu2_YG64no
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Be a pussy...there is just something inherently wrong when a man is a pushover.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    Thats what happened to my older sister, who's now an alcoholic. The exact thing happened to her good friend too, who was raped by her ex husband during her high school years, and got pregnant. Both side of the parents tried to fix it by arranging their marriage. So they decided to stay together, and probably fell in love at some point and got a few more kids. They were together for 20 years and just recently broke up because the husband found a new girl.
    @_@ Kadaw, I sincerely hope they find their happiness down the road.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.