Thread: Can Xuzhu or Duan yu Defeat Janitor monk at the end of DGSD?

Default Can Xuzhu or Duan yu Defeat Janitor monk at the end of DGSD?

That is the question.

In my opinionated guess, they should have the potential to do so.

Xuzhu- provided he would even use xl18z as his own to blend with his existing skills, can whooped Sm like Xf did. I am guessing that just the use of xiaoyaosg even without using the power of xl18z, he can match it up with Sm skillwise. ( in the older editions, it was further mentioned that Xl18z had shattered some of Sm's internals- bones and tendons)

Duan yu- even before he could get any closer for direct combat could fire off his 6msj as and when/where he wants it , could finished off Sm with a few hits or multiple hits at any one time.

only if DY gets to suck XZ dry of his internal

Quote Originally Posted by timeless View Post
    Xuzhu- provided he would even use xl18z as his own to blend with his existing skills, can whooped Sm like Xf did.
    What is with that delusion?

Can you imagine DY or XZ sweeping Elite fighters like JMZ with a long distance shove? Not really. Don't forget it took BOTH XZ and DY to block XF's two-palmed attack.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

it didn't take two of them to block the attacks. XF made one attack towards each of them, each one blocked the strike and moved back. their inner power was already a lot higher then XF so it wasn't necessary for them to move back but they did not to compete with their elder brother, probably.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Yes kyss, there is no doubt DY/XZ had higher internal than XF. Just that not one of them was able to set up a wall like internal barrier to stop the palm attack easily.

what if SM accidentally touched XZ or DY. O_O

No. The end result would be tap, tap.

The combined skill set of XZ and DY utilised by post 100 standard drinks XF, powered by the combined internal energy of the three sworn brothers -> then it's game on.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I think prissy and nerdy Deun Yu, of all people, would pose the greatest threat to the Janitor Monk. We know the Janitor Monk can tank blunt blows like Kiu Fung, Siu Yeun San, and Mo Yung Bok specialize in, but I don't know to what extent his force field will be able to block the sword-sharp energy of 6 Mak Divine Swords. One more thing about 6 Mak Divine Swords is that Deun Yu can use it without getting remotely within the Janitor Monk's tapping range.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    it didn't take two of them to block the attacks. XF made one attack towards each of them, each one blocked the strike and moved back. their inner power was already a lot higher then XF so it wasn't necessary for them to move back but they did not to compete with their elder brother, probably.
    What evidence is there that their internal was higher than Xf? While both Dy & Xz's skills had improved by story's end to reach ostensibly greats or near greats level, the author did still iterated that Xf was still their superior or at least their equal still. Besides, that snatching incident was not a fight but a demonstration of skills. Don't forget that it was stated earlier that Xf's internal grew substantially over a short period of time without aid from absorbing from others, naturally.
    Last edited by timeless; 10-16-09 at 03:13 AM.

XZ got energy transferred from the CareFree elders, over 200 years of energy. DY got it from a bunch of people, including JMZ (who is older than XF). Im pretty sure DY/XZ got more internal than XF. Its not even close.

But XF got this special aura, the notorious fighting spirit that seems to enable him to conquer everyone and everything.
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    XZ got energy transferred from the CareFree elders, over 200 years of energy. DY got it from a bunch of people, including JMZ (who is older than XF). Im pretty sure DY/XZ got more internal than XF. Its not even close.

But XF got this special aura, the notorious fighting spirit that seems to enable him to conquer everyone and everything.

To me, its not so much the fighting spirit but his natural expertise in martial prowess. That being the case, i have argued the whys in other threads why Dy and Xz's internal cannot be just simply qualified in terms of how long it took the people to cultivate it quantitatively. Regardlessly, i see that their internal are more or less on par with one another by story's end.

btw, i too also had confused you with Ken as one and the same due to the avatar. Just as i have mistaken Flamer for I Fotted.

I can see your point that perhaps 10 years of self trained internal is not the same as 10 years of transferred internal. But even if you only benefit 50% from the transferred internal, ZX still got like 100 years of internal.

About the avatar, it was done on purpose. Sarokah and I changed our avatar to match Ken for some reason I dont remember. In the mean while, Ken has changed his a few times, but I've kept mine, because im lazy. Now I keep it in the hope that my posts would get more attention and esteem. :-)

Quote: "You do know that it is just fiction, dont you? "

That wise saying of a reminder is something i thought came from Ken under that same assumption.

Quote: "You do know that it is just fiction, dont you? "

That wise saying of a reminder is something i thought came from Ken under that same assumption.
    See, its working.

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    See, its working.
    You can steal the look, but you can't steal the style.

I'm going to have to find a variant for this avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think prissy and nerdy Deun Yu, of all people, would pose the greatest threat to the Janitor Monk. We know the Janitor Monk can tank blunt blows like Kiu Fung, Siu Yeun San, and Mo Yung Bok specialize in, but I don't know to what extent his force field will be able to block the sword-sharp energy of 6 Mak Divine Swords. One more thing about 6 Mak Divine Swords is that Deun Yu can use it without getting remotely within the Janitor Monk's tapping range.
    What's the range of DY's 6MSJ? How does it compare with the range JMZ from Sweeper, when JMZ was knocked off his feet and by a simple Sweeper hand wave.

What evidence is there that their internal was higher than Xf? While both Dy & Xz's skills had improved by story's end to reach ostensibly greats or near greats level, the author did still iterated that Xf was still their superior or at least their equal still. Besides, that snatching incident was not a fight but a demonstration of skills. Don't forget that it was stated earlier that Xf's internal grew substantially over a short period of time without aid from absorbing from others, naturally.
    It was stated DY's internal was already equal/superior when he foot raced with XF, that was before he leeched a few more people and completely absorbed JMZ, who in turn was an equal to XF. So DY is estimated to be 2-2.5 that of XF.

XZ after leeching 3 elites would be >3x that of XF. Do you think XF can take a full blow from JMZ without getting seriously injured?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    What's the range of DY's 6MSJ? How does it compare with the range JMZ from Sweeper, when JMZ was knocked off his feet and by a simple Sweeper hand wave.
    Jesus Christ, I swear this whole Janitor Monk idea gets lamer and lamer with each feat he performs.

I officially like DGSD 20% less than I used to now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Jesus Christ, I swear this whole Janitor Monk idea gets lamer and lamer with each feat he performs.

I officially like DGSD 20% less than I used to now.
    There is nothing otherworldly about Sweeper Monk launching a LDS to push back Jiumozhi. It's not as godly as him stopping Xiao Feng's deadliest attack with NOTHING, absolutely nothing, it just disappeared.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

north star shifting skill

At the end of DGSD, Duan Yu was still struggling to beat MRF. Yes, he did waltzed through the armies, but it is very different fighting a martial art artist. I highly doubt Duan Yu can control his 6MSJ well enough to beat Sweeper.

Xu Zhu on the other hand, managed to match JMZ, who was also a genius in a short span of time. Yes, he was supported by tons of internal energy, but internal alone doesn't allow you to defeat others. For instance, Jue Yuan had huge internal but was he a strong fighter? Thus, Xu Zhu was actually more intelligent than most realize. Xu Zhu likely would had a very good mastery of his Xiaoyao skills. With over 200 years of internal energy and a at least decent mastery of external skills, I believe he has a shot at Sweeper.