Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eat a dog and save the planet

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    It is sickening to eat a dog that died of some kind of disease just like pig and cattle. However, if a dog is healthy then you can eat the dog meat just like pork and beef. If we can have pig, chicken and cattle farms then we could have dog, cat, and whatever animal farms. We also can have dog and cat slaughter houses just like pig, chicken and cattle.

I think it's ok to eat dog and cat in china and some other countries where is legal to do so. There is nothing wrong with it. If I go there, I would like to try turtle and dog too, but not cat.
    People have attachment to cats and dogs as pets, so eating them is still an "ethical" problem.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    People have attachment to cats and dogs as pets, so eating them is still an "ethical" problem.
    Muslim people have attachment to pig so should we ban pork altogether?? Of course not. Dog and cat meats are just another source of food for people to choose in place where they are legal to consume. I personally wouldn't want to eat cats, rat and snakes, but if other people eat them, it's none of my business.

Muslim people have attachment to pig so should we ban pork altogether?? Of course not. Dog and cat meats are just another source of food for people to choose in place where they are legal to consume. I personally wouldn't want to eat cats, rat and snakes, but if other people eat them, it's none of my business.
    What is this "attachment" (to pig) that you're referring to?? The reason they do not consume pig is due to their religion, a story behind it. More in a form of respect for what had happened.

Are dogs and cats part of the livestock??? Have it cross your mind that why is there only the existence of one breed of chicken, per se, instead of "persian chicken", "poodle chicken", "syberian chicken", etc?? No, certainly, peacock does not appear on my diner.

__________________________________________________ _____

So much of twisted facts to suit mankind's convenience.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Muslims do not have attachment to pork. They shun pigs and pork because it is considered a "dirty" animal in their religion. It has nothing to do with attachment.

If I got this wrong and there's Muslims or someone who knows the religion well, please do feel free to correct me.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

That is correct, Muslims don't eat pigs because to them pigs are unclean. Along with many other foods. It's the Hindus that regard cows as sacred.