Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruel temptations of wife

Default Can't find

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Try Viikii.net if they have it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I found that source rather confusing when I used their search function. Some times 5 lines of the same came up. Oh well, I just have to wait for mysoju to be repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    The sad thing is that the writer of "Wife" and "Angel" actually wrote award-winning "quality" shows before, but they flopped. So she decided to dump "quality" stuff and decided to write the trashiest show ever, and that became the runaway hit...
    Haha, you're serious, aren't you? Even when the writer starts to write trashy stuff, it's still better than some quality shows out there. 'Wife' has very interesting middle episodes, good pace and memorable characters. I can't stand the beginning and some illogical happenings, but the rest are very watchable.

Seems like 'The Producer' story has happened to this writer.

Is the writer an ajuma? I heard most Korean soap operas are written by ajuma or obasan now to cater to the taste of obasan.

I don't like the lame ending of 'Wife'. Seemed like they put in the twist on Aeri to get people to empathize with her. They should have continued the Encai's journey and how her spirit got the mean guys to repent.

I found the early episodes really quite annoying. How could anyone be as pathetic as Encai! Even though she went to the other extreme after her drowning incident, I had to watch it to see what she was going to do next. But the guy who played her husband was old and plain looking, phew... it was not very enjoyable watching him.

EDIT: This post for Temptation of an ANGEL. Can't find the thread to this, looking...
    Temptation of Wife is a totally different movie and different plot.

-----------------------------

Temptation of an ANGEL is my 1st Korean drama I watch since I never like Korean drama anyway but this was not bad.
    Anyone finished this and watch the ending yet? Anyone here think the main guy love his wife all the time? The part when he went to her grave and at the end when he walk away he say that "there is something I never tell you, that I still love you"
    All along I thought he love the younger sister and stop love her when he come back to get revenge. But at the end what he say at her grave seem like he love her all along, and the love for her younger sister was just "thankful love" since she help him and always be there for him.
    Last edited by clfan; 09-22-10 at 01:59 AM.

I like Temptation of angel, it has better cast than temptation of wife, but both ending not to my liking at all

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    I found the early episodes really quite annoying. How could anyone be as pathetic as Encai! Even though she went to the other extreme after her drowning incident, I had to watch it to see what she was going to do next. But the guy who played her husband was old and plain looking, phew... it was not very enjoyable watching him.
    Putting the looks aside, his personality was very 'bleh' as well. So I honestly couldn't figure out what was it about him attracted Aili so much? Since she was so crazy about him, it couldn't have been the money and family background alone.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."