Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Robot Wife

Default The Robot Wife

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/the-robot-wife-28-12-2009/
    The Robot Wife

Robots will certainly have a very prominent role in the future. It was only a matter of time before men begin to acquire robots as their wives.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/the-robot-wife_1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/the-robot-wife_2.jpg')

The Robot Wife was created by inventor Le Trung. It was built with the help of his parents and $30,000. The robot was built by hand and can perform many of the same duties many people can perform. The robot has garnered worldwide attention.
    Le built his first robot when he was only four years old. The Robot Wife (named Aiko) is a new creation from the inventor. Aiko has advanced artificial intelligence and can speak 13,000 different sentences in two languages – English and Japanese. She can also recognize faces and remembers to say hello as a greeting. The only downside to Aiko is that she can’t walk. Le Trung has spent the last several months trying to figure out how to get his mechanical wife to walk. Meanwhile, she stays in a chair or on the floor.
    The robot wife also has real silicone skin and an authentic human hair wig. Her body is touch sensitive and understands the difference between being tickled or gently stroked. Amazingly, she also understands when she is touched in certain ways and will slap an individual that touches or squeezes her too hard. The robot wife is just like a real woman.
    My question is: Is this our future society gonna be like where men and women no longer need each other. They just get a robot that can function as a men or women that they like.

Dunno. Haven't seen such products for women yet.

The (sexual) needs of (loser) men (who can't deal with real women) always come first.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Unless the robot can meet the feelings just like Astroboy's.... otherwise, this better not happen. The silicon skin can stink....shower doesn't help.

BTW, she looks retard.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 12-29-09 at 05:10 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Why do we even bother talking about things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Unless the robot can meet the feelings just like Astroboy's.... otherwise, this better not happen. The silicon skin can stink....shower doesn't help.

BTW, she looks retard.
    It reminds of the movie:Cyborg She;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_She. Although,this is a fictional story it goes to show the progression is moving towards reality.I think leading towards a female robot because dealing with real woman can be unpredictable or being afraid of been rejected.Hey,you can programmed the robot what to do? or can you?

It is a hot topic,if one day the AI has a mind of its own or does it have a soul?
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post

The (sexual) needs of (loser) men (who can't deal with real women) always come first.
    Most tech geeks are dudes.

When/if we get more female geeks, we might get a robot dildo/piston.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

well, considering that women can use mobile phones, cucumbers, and other relatively 'innocuous' items, it doesnt mean women didnt have needs to generate a market.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    well, considering that women can use mobile phones, cucumbers, and other relatively 'innocuous' items, it doesnt mean women didnt have needs to generate a market.
    I don't really understand what you are talking about.

i wander if it lets u transfer mp3 to it, that would be awesome
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

So women who lust after celebrities, buy dildos and a zillion of other sex toys aimed at females are all losers who can't deal with real men, yes?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    So women who lust after celebrities, buy dildos and a zillion of other sex toys aimed at females are all losers who can't deal with real men, yes?
    You are mistaken with the point of view. At least none of those women are dealing with inanimate "people".

You are mistaken with the point of view. At least none of those women are dealing with inanimate "people".
    No of course they aren't dealing with inanimate "people". They reduce men to just a plastic d!ck or a virtual fantasy (celebrities). At least those female robots are whole and not just a pair of boobs or a vagina.

So those guys who have wife robots are losers. Have some sympathy for people who are at the bottom of society, and if you have to show your contempt, at least don't be a hypocrite and show the same to the women who engage in similar activities.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    No of course they aren't dealing with inanimate "people". They reduce men to just a plastic d!ck or a virtual fantasy (celebrities). At least those female robots are whole and not just a pair of boobs or a vagina.

So those guys who have wife robots are losers. Have some sympathy for people who are at the bottom of society, and if you have to show your contempt, at least don't be a hypocrite and show the same to the women who engage in similar activities.
    As if those do not apply to males at the same time? Tell me these when we finally get our own robot husbands.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 01-01-10 at 07:07 AM.

As if those do not apply to males at the same time? Tell me these when we finally get our own robot husbands.
    well that might happen if there are more women that are 'technologically-inclined' i think robot wife came out first primarily because there are simply more men fiddling with techno-stuff than women, just look around, the ratio of women engineers to men are like super imbalanced~

well that might happen if there are more women that are 'technologically-inclined' i think robot wife came out first primarily because there are simply more men fiddling with techno-stuff than women, just look around, the ratio of women engineers to men are like super imbalanced~
    I don't know. But either way it's gross and disturbing to be messing around with an inanimated "person".

I don't know. But either way it's gross and disturbing to be messing around with an inanimated "person".
    But it is just as inappropriate to mess around with a real person, unless you are married to that person. At least the chances of Aiko giving him HIV isnt really there.

But it is just as inappropriate to mess around with a real person, unless you are married to that person. At least the chances of Aiko giving him HIV isnt really there.
    Are you TC's clone?

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Are you TC's clone?
    Don't think so, I am not even acquainted to "TC".

Aight cool. Welcome aboard. TC shares your views, so you should get along well. I thought I was having a déjà vu experience because TC had said the same thing about premarital sex and HIV before.

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Aight cool. Welcome aboard. TC shares your views, so you should get along well. I thought I was having a déjà vu experience because TC had said the same thing about premarital sex and HIV before.
    well if its only about that premarital sex and HIV comment, then you make a very big leap in jumping to conclusions we are the same person, or that we would share many similar views ~

sex outside the institution of marriage IS considered a sin, according to my religion ~ christianity. Just because I said Aiko does not spread HIV, I'm in no way in favor of having a robot created for sex purposes.