Thread: Michelle Yim's boyfriend Wan Chi Keung (Wan Lo) has died aged 53

Default Michelle Yim's boyfriend Wan Chi Keung (Wan Lo) has died aged 53

Michelle Yim's boyfriend Wan Chi Keung (Wan Lo) has died aged 53

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20100217/saa01/_17MA002_.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20100217/saa01/_17MA001_.jpg')

Michelle Yim's boyfriend Wan Chi Keung (Wan Lo) has passed away aged 53. Michelle and his family were at his bedside when he died. Michelle informed the Hong Kong Stars Soccer Team to announce his death on her behalf.

Michelle braved her grief to continue filming TVB up coming new series "Women's most pain" today. She thanked everyone for supporting her and she would try to be strong and live on. Wan Lo's good friends such as Alan Tam and Eric Tsang all sent their condolences and offered their help.

Wan Lo and Michelle has been together for 26 years. Since Wan Lo has been diagnosed as having nose cancer, she has been by his side in and out of hospital and taking good care of him. She often told the media how well he was doing, but never said how ill he was. Wan Lo's health deteriorated before the Lunar New Year, but Michelle insisted to continue to work. She was helping Steven Ma's "Chef to run for" in Lam Tsuen, eating Poon Choi (盆菜) the other day. She also appeared in the New Year special program "Pleasure and Leisure" and sang "Dong Dong Zheng" with Lemon and Orange". She was seen smiling, but in fact she looked very tired.

Wan Lo passed away peacefully at at 8:45am yesterday. Michelle thanked everyone for the support . She left the hospital in the afternoon and went back to her apartment in Ho Man Tin to discuss the funeral arrangement with his family. Her sister Sydney was there by her side to support her in this difficult time.

Producer Lam Chee Wah for "Women's most pain" said although Michelle is grieving, she did not request any time off work. That showed her professionalism because she did not want to delay the progress of the filming.

As it is the spring festival, a lot of Wan Lo's friends are on holidays abroad, such as Alan Tam, Eric Tsang, Lo Ka Ying and Micheal Mui. They all sent their condolences to Michelle and offer their help.

Source:MingPao
    Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com
    Link
    http://www.asianvn.com/smf/index.php...80132#msg80132

R.I.P to Wan Chi Keung and my condolence to Michelle.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

RIP. That's so sad that he didn't manage to survive. She's done so much for him, I feel awful for her. She's such a sweet lady

Did they manage to get married before he died?
    玉木宏

blog

Only today know he's Edmond Leung's maternal uncle.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I never knew that Michelle dated him all of these years. It is so sad that they did not get a chance to get married yet. My deepest sympathies to his family and Michelle. May he rest in peace...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I don't believe the two were big on marriage anyway, they had said they were happy the way they were and didn't see the need to change it.

26 years is such a long time, only to lose him now, i don't know what's worst, losing someone after so long with them or losing them without that time.

RIP Wan Lo, you lived a happy life and died a peaceful death, life has been kind to you and so will death.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.