Thread: Amy Chan Back in TVB

Default Amy Chan Back in TVB

Amy Chan Back in TVB

Amy Chan was invited back to TVB yesterday to film a promotional clip for "Our...Amy Chan", as TVB will be re-airing Amy's series on their Pay Channel. Amy said that she had never thought that she would have her own review special. When asked on how many series has she filmed for TVB, Amy said, "My first series was Daat Moh, and it was filmed with Ray Lui, but I was under a singer contract back then. It wasn't until 1990 that I filmed It Runs in the Family [that I was signed under TVB]. In six years time, I had filmed over ten plus series". (Are you interested in filming series for TVB again?) "I have not deliberately thought about it. At the time being, TVB has not approached me".

In recent years, Amy has been filming series in Mainland. She was asked if signing with TVB would "tie her down"? Amy said, "No, as a contract is an agreement between two parties. I remember back then when I came back to film It Runs in the Family. Originally, I thought about leaving this industry, but TVB asked me to film".

[COLOR=#33CC00][/COLOR]

*Credits to takungpao

Credit
    http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/2010/0...ck-in-tvb.html

Congrats to Amy Chan for getting off TVB blacklist. I heard she wanted to go back to TVB for last time but TVB blacklisted her because when she was very popular, she moved to ATV and filmed the hugely popular 'The Good Old Days'.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

So Amy will be doing more shows for TVB? I'm glad, she doesn't get to play lead in those mainland films that actually gets released in my language. Looking forward to any future work from her.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.