View Poll Results: Which type IRRITATES you more?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should I? Oh, I dunno... If I do this, it's gonna be good, but if I don't, it's also ok. Think...

3 27.27%
  • It sounds good, so I will do it. 2 hours later: oh shit, I just spent my mom's food money...

1 9.09%
  • EQUALLY IRRITATING

7 63.64%

Thread: The Hesitator -vs- The Impulsivist

Default The Hesitator -vs- The Impulsivist

2 polar opposite types of individuals:

The Hesitator = one who can't make up his/her mind. For example, he/her might take 2 hours to decide between 2 items, which one to buy, when most people can decide in less than 5 minutes.

The Impulsivist = one who acts quickly on impulse before he/she has enough information. This is the type of person that might be quick to judge, quick to blame, quick to decide without thinking of downstream effects, and quick to make a fool of himself/herself.

Which type irritates you more?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

At their most extreme, both these types are annoying as hell, but impulsiveness irritates me more.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

They are both equally annoying. But I see the impulsive ones more since they are doers and so more things happen around them. Hesitators are more annoying when they are someone close to you, since you can't avoid their problem and they prolong it so much.

i really do NOT have the patience for the hesitator. but then, i can't tolerate people who alwys jumps into shit without knowing all the facts either. both are equally annoying.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

extremist in any behavior is discouraged, cant say im all that annoyed, but since theres no other option, i picked equally so.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Hesitator is also known as masturbator.

I'm guessing the other extreme, the impulsivist (wtf, is that a word?) is the premature fella.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Both are annoying, but I think the hesitator annoys me more.
    Rather someone make a decision, get it wrong, learn from it, do it right than spend too long overanalysing to a point that you could have made a decision, get it wrong, learn from it, do it right.