Thread: Granny fined $1,500 for selling goldfish to child

Default Granny fined $1,500 for selling goldfish to child

Link to article, "Granny fined $1,500 for selling goldfish to child" @

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/2010033...t-cac1e9b.html

While it is important to have animal protection laws, this case seems excessive. There must a lack of serious crimes in Britain.

its like sucking money from a grandma ~ easier case to win than catching real criminals.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

This is one of the main reason I don't like the lefty. They always go after technical thing and ignore real criminals. How does it affect society if a pet store selling gold fishes to a 14 years old boys/girls? Who care if the fish ends up dying? On the other hand, they want the best for the real criminals. Always fight for all the rights the real criminals can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    This is one of the main reason I don't like the lefty. They always go after technical thing and ignore real criminals. How does it affect society if a pet store selling gold fishes to a 14 years old boys/girls? Who care if the fish ends up dying? On the other hand, they want the best for the real criminals. Always fight for all the rights the real criminals can get.
    I burnt my breakfast, and it's the fault of all those lefties! My shoes got stolen, and it's the lefties' fault. I got bullied in schools, to hell with the lefties. My teacher sucks; he must be a lefty.

People I don't like keep hovering around me and continue to exist freely in this world, it's the responsibility and fault of those lefties.

Those lefties drive me so crazy I can write a song about it and sing like a broken record.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Even if the granny may have overlooked the animal protection law, she could be given some leniacy as we consider her age.

God, save the Queen!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I wonder who is held responsible if the goldfish were to die--given that this was a sting operation.
    Have you learned to love one another?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I burnt my breakfast, and it's the fault of all those lefties! My shoes got stolen, and it's the lefties' fault. I got bullied in schools, to hell with the lefties. My teacher sucks; he must be a lefty.

People I don't like keep hovering around me and continue to exist freely in this world, it's the responsibility and fault of those lefties.

Those lefties drive me so crazy I can write a song about it and sing like a broken record.
    ROFLMAO!!!
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.