Thread: Man 'pretended to be a bride to con men'

Default Man 'pretended to be a bride to con men'

Man 'pretended to be a bride to con men'

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.orange.co.uk/images/ice/quirkies/wang_mou_quirky_china_news.jpg')
    A Chinese man has been arrested for pretending to be a woman to marry men for their money.
    Wang Mou, 18, allegedly married three men this year and fled with the engagement money, reports the Dahe Daily.
    Wang, who is very slim and softly spoken, reportedly admitted: "A lot of people mistake me for a woman on first sight."
    His first 'marriage' happened in February when a woman promised to find him a job but instead sold him as a wife for £500.
    "She cheated me but I found a chance to escape then realised I could use the same shortcut to make some money," he said, according to the police.
    With the help of an accomplice, Wang allegedly then sold himself to a Mr Liu who paid £1,000 for the engagement. Wang escaped the next night and split the money with his accomplice.
    Police say he was then introduced to another potential husband, a Mr Zhang in Zhoukou, who also paid a £1,000 engagement fee.
    Wang allegedly escaped again but was caught a day later by local women who handed him over to the police after finding out that he was really a man.
    Wang was still wearing his pink wedding dress when he was taken to the local police station for questioning.
    http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quir...ide_to_con_men
    A modern version of bride for a ride 《王老虎抢亲》?

If this make into movie it will like Catch me if you can

This is just...so weird.

Wang, who is very slim and softly spoken, reportedly admitted: "A lot of people mistake me for a woman on first sight."
    eRr...Even in that ghastly hot pink coat and skinny jeans, I still didn't believe he was a woman. I'm thinkin' either the men in question had really strange taste..or normal Chinese girls on the street are not much to look at. Somebody prove me wrong here! I'm betting on the former....unless of course if that effeminate guy cleans up well; however, when did hips and boobies go out of style in China?

Is there a picture of him in woman's clothing? Did the grooms get to meet the potential bride beforehand?
    I like me.

this is actually pretty funny. wonder if he's gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bei Rongkun View Post
    If this make into movie it will like Catch me if you can
    i thought it would be runaway bride
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.