Thread: Graffiti vandal breaches MRT security

Default Graffiti vandal breaches MRT security

What do you guys think of this?

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/06...-mrt-security/

I think the vandal deserves to be punished for leaving his artwork incomplete. He should be given more time to do that to the entire exterior of the train. What he did look kinda imbalance, although still nice.

He should get employed as a designer and do away with the boring designs of the trains.

Breaches MRT security? My arse! I know exactly where their trains are, when they're all aboveground and exposed to opened air. It's only a matter of planning to overcome those barriers. Damn arses in fixed thinking mode....
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

The artwork is quite nice. MRT should have left it.

Of course, it is wrong to trepass into MRT premise and paint without permission.

True, it is wrong to trespass that premise but your "secured" properties are all exposed and supposedly to tempt the guy to challenge the security system. Why aren't they admitting their incompetence in security?

That "completing the graffiti in minutes" is an absolute lie. Given that kind of work (length and artwork), it's impossible to complete in minutes no matter how good you are. Unless he is The Flash!?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Will the vandal get the cane? I remember there was huge uproar years back when Singapore want cane another young foreigner (Michael Peter Fay) for vandalism.

Agree that the artwork is nice.

But what this guy say in the comment section of he article is rather true.

Draco on June 4, 2010 at 2:09 pm
    Wow,if that culprit was a terrorist,I wondered how many have died by now. A normal guy like him can get into a restricted area,I wonder what a team of well trained terrorist can do.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-05-10 at 12:32 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩