Thread: Man who steals and sniffs panties

Default Man who steals and sniffs panties

Man who steals and sniffs panties

By R.S. N. Murali

A medical assistant’s fetish for used panties was uncovered when police found hundreds of underwear hidden in a cabinet when they searched his home for drugs.
    The 2.45am raid at Kampung Rawai, Alor Limbat in Marang on Tuesday, did not yield any drugs but police found about 400 pieces of panties and 10 bras which the 39-year-old man had stolen from homes over the past year.
    "He has been stealing panties since his school days. He normally sniffs a panty for a day or two and then keeps it. After that, it becomes part of his collection."
    "He doesn’t wear men’s underwear but wears the stolen panties instead. He gets a ‘high’ from sniffing panties," said a police source.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dailychilli.com/images/stories/2010/06/08_14/panties.jpg')
    [COLOR=#666666]State Narcotic Chief Supt Roslan (left) and his officer Asst Supt Razali Mohamed Shadid with the recovered undies that was found stored at home of the panties thief[/COLOR]

According to Terengganu Anti-Narcotics chief Supt Roslan Abdul Wahid, the suspect, who is attached to a government clinic in Marang, had stolen panties from patients during his previous stints at other hospitals and clinics in Dungun and Marang.
    Police officers were shocked when they found that the suspect was wearing one of the stolen panties when they conducted a body check on him.
    "The suspect, who is a hardcore drug user, is neither a transvestite nor does he have previous records for sexual crimes," he said.
    Supt Roslan added that the man, a bachelor, admitted that he had had the fetish since his school days and had stolen thousands of panties over the last two decades.
    He lived alone after his parents moved out several years ago.
    Police records show that the suspect had two previous cases under Section 51 (1)(a) of the Dangerous Drug Act for drug abuse. He also tested positive for drugs on Tuesday.
    Published June 8 2010

The Link
    http://dailychilli.com/news/4261-man...sniffs-panties

What kind of third-rate reporter is this? Use the phrase "female underwear" instead of panties. Dumbass.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

OMG, a real Happosai !

its a pretty gross habit though. of all the things to get hooked on....but the more annoying part is he steals...
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.