Thread: Korean Actor/Singer Park Yong Ha Dead at 32

Exclamation Korean Actor/Singer Park Yong Ha Dead at 32

Korean actor and singer Park Yong Ha was found dead in Seoul Nonhyundong on the 30th (KST), hanging lifeless from a cell phone charging cable at his own house.

According to police, Park Yong Ha was discovered dead at around 5:30 AM by his mother. The cause of death is likely suicide, but further details are still under wraps. Although this news was just announced, ‘Park Yong Ha’ immediately took the number one spot on Naver and other search engines across Korea.

It’s also been reported that Mr. Park was seen walking to his room after massaging his father’s legs and back at around 0:40 AM. Park Yong Ha was repeatedly saying “I am sorry” to his family and his father, who is suffering from terminal stomach cancer.

Park Yong Ha is well-known for his roles in many hit dramas, including Winter Sonata, Men’s Story and On Air. Thanks to those successful roles, Park Yong Ha was quite famous in Japan as well. He was also set to play the lead role in Love Song, an upcoming Korean drama adaptation of the Chinese movie Chum Mil Mil (甛蜜蜜), alongside Yoon Eun Hye.
    source

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i50.tinypic.com/9iu0c5.jpg')

Very sad and shocking news. R.I.P.

I'm so shocked when I read this news at allkpop a moment ago. I still couldn't believe it. He is so young, such promising career...

Korea need to do something about their growing suicide rates... ensure better treatment for depression, stop treating psychological problems like a shameful matter.

oh WoW...another young celebrity dead. I wonder if anyone could give us greater insight to the Korean culture's opinion on suicide? In the last few years, there seems to have been an unusually high [relatively speaking] number of young celebrity suicides...that's so depressing.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Korea need to do something about their growing suicide rates... ensure better treatment for depression, stop treating psychological problems like a shameful matter.
    Yes, it's crucial that society need to lift this taboo so that more people can get help.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

OMG! He's dead?! I thought it couldn't be the same Park Yong Ha from Winter Sonata. This is such sad news.

RIP PYH