Thread: Would SMCS have avenged LSF and FML?

Default Would SMCS have avenged LSF and FML?

Luk Siu Fung and Fa Mun Lau survived their final encounter with Fok Yau through good luck. Fortunately for them, the master engineer Chu Ting was also locked up with them at Fok Yau's pavilion or they would have starved to death there as Fok Yau had threatened.

If Fok Yau had actually succeeded in killing Luk Siu Fung and Fa Mun Lau in this manner, however, would Sai Mun Chui Sheut have eventually avenged them? Or, given SMCS's personality, would he have decided that it was none of his business?

yes. if LSF managed to get him out the door to help him, his sense of loyalty and fair play would've compelled him to seek revenge. but i think fok yau's fate is more appropriate for his crimes than having a quick death by SMCS.
    nostalgic for wuxiasociety? http://wuxiasociety.freeforums.net/

Quote Originally Posted by mawguy View Post
    yes. if LSF managed to get him out the door to help him, his sense of loyalty and fair play would've compelled him to seek revenge. but i think fok yau's fate is more appropriate for his crimes than having a quick death by SMCS.
    I wonder if Sai Mun Chui Sheut would have done it just out of friendship. It's hard to say with him, especially as Sheun Sau Ching had just entered his life.

Moreover, he'd have to find out about it first. I'm guessing See Hung Jak Sing would've learned what had happened and then went to tell SMCS about it, but then, they'd have to find Fok Yau.

In my opinion, SMCS values the friendship he has with LXF more than he lets on, so yes.