Thread: Your Wuxia-related life

Default Your Wuxia-related life

I have one or two to relate here....

I just discovered that the boss of my neighbouring office is this woman with sulky face whom I often bumped into. And, the whole lot of workers are all female. I couldn't help but immediately thought - Hey, that's E-Mei Sect!

I also heard the lady always fakes a smile and is a vile and mean woman. That's definitely Mie Jue's style!

Next, there's a fruit stall near my office building with this funny signboard - a moon and a sun with chinese fonts: "Ri", "Yue". You can expect what immediate strike me in the thoughts - Ri Yue Shen Jiao!!! Maybe a branch of the sect that is responsible for selling fruits. The fruits are very fresh and nice I must say.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Hm

I used to be a fan and own a CD by the hip hop group Wu Tang Clan who derived their name from...well, Wudang. hahaha I have their cd Enter the Wu Tang [36 Chambers]

My dad told me that as a teenager his nickname was Luk Siu Fung among his friends. I wasn't sure how to react but I tried my best to imagine him with "Four Eyebrows".... it was awkward. So I wonder if it was a moniker that reflected his appeal to the feminine masses instead haha.

Of course the MoM thought Luk Siu Fung is a ridiculous nickname and only serves to prove my dad's juvenile delinquency.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    So I wonder if it was a moniker that reflected his appeal to the feminine masses instead haha.
    I shared the same thoughts too, Buddy! That's LSF's key feature, in my impression.

Of course the MoM thought Luk Siu Fung is a ridiculous nickname and only serves to prove my dad's juvenile delinquency.
    That's funny!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

You know how Yang Guo has passion flower poison in his body? And whenever he thinks sentimental thoughts his head and heart would hurt? Well, lately it seems that when I think of anything I get a headache. I can't solve a math problem without hurting my head. And if I reminisce, my heart would hurt the next day. I wonder what kinda poison I have. Workwise I think I will need to find a job that doesn't require thinking, maybe janitorial work... There I go, thinking again. Ouch.

lol that's quite funny, dictionary. We can't do anything with thinking, can we?

Is Ouyang Feng prone to forgetfulness? I completely forget about this thread (and thought of setting up another) if you hadn't pump it up. I actually thought of creating a thread like this, this morning.

During my teenage years, I took up a partime job as a retail sales assistant during my school vacation for extra pocket money. I worked in this photographic accessories kiosk store selling film, disposable camera, photo album books, photoframe etc... yeah, the era of 35mm film camera. I had this pair of bestfriends as "store neighbours" who help to run a Push-cart business selling cutesy pillow stuff. They are just sales assistants, like myself. Their push-cart is facing opposite my kiosk, the distance between our store is near enough to sight smiles on our faces, far enough to not hear each other's voice.

The two are as close as sisters; one is about my age while the other is a few years younger. As they usually work in rotation shift (older girl comes and look after the stall while the younger one leaves for the day or vice versa), they often come to me and ask for favour such as look after their store while they run to the restroom when nature calls. I would do just the same as I'm alone looking after my kiosk store.

Back to the focus point - the two girls. my first impression of them was immediately, the older one is A-Zhu as the younger one is A-Zi. And no, it's no secret - I told them the nicknames I gave them upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I used to be a fan and own a CD by the hip hop group Wu Tang Clan who derived their name from...well, Wudang. hahaha I have their cd Enter the Wu Tang [36 Chambers]
    This is another shocking revelation.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

HAhhhAH!!! 36 chambers is a classic too!