Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's up with FOBs adopting anglicized names?

The tension is strong in here. Are you two going to make out or what?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    The tension is strong in here. Are you two going to make out or what?
    I hope not. I'm trying to be straight as an arrow.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

But that's so boring :P.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I hope not. I'm trying to be straight as an arrow.
    ...she said TRY y'all LoL! Wait why do you have to try? Sometimes the heart beats strongly for the most unexpected soul mates. ::
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ...she said TRY y'all LoL! Wait why do you have to try? Sometimes the heart beats strongly for the most unexpected soul mates. ::
    yeah, considering she goes after me (a FEMALE) all the time...she's not succeeding to be 'straight'.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

You attach strange meanings to the term "friend" then.

From what I know about your relationship with that guy, it could hardly be called a 'friendship'. Yet you have no squirms, and doesn't hesitate to repeatedly scorn me, who is your personal friend (unless I'm mistaken and totally one-sided on this count for years).
    I don't understand, what is your intention of starting all these drama, and quoting something that has almost gone "stale" to start talking about it plus other stories?

What has a private issue between my colleague and me got to do with you, even as a personal friend?

Does it ever crossed your mind that you should at least respect your friend's wishes if they do not wish to tell something, because whatever is that "secret" is, it probably matters more to that guy rather than your friend?

Do you, for a second, put yourself in other's shoes, to try to understand the why and what? Or all of that doesn't matter to you abit?

Maybe it's time for you to reflect on these points:

1) What is a friend to you?
    2) Your treatment of people you call "friends".

That said, I'm really confused by your treatment and attitude. In real life whenever we meet up, you are always so sweet and nice. Online, however, you become totally something else. >_>
    You're still confised despite I have mentioned more than once, people don't get upset for no reasons?

You don't expect me to unleash anger on you for no good reasons while you're mostly submissive when we meet, don't you?

Lucre: Please do not mock her. I think she was rather hurt by your attitude all this while.

Did I fail to remember if she ever tried to talk to me in *private*? Is that a
    need to make this sort of thing so public? I don't yearn for attention half as much as she does.

This is how you treat a 'friend'. When a 'friend' was hurt by your words, you further mocked her.

Definitely, no. I am incapable of making a mockery out of her if she wouldn't make herself one.

I wouldn't sense her ingenuini-ty if she had approached me in private (prior to this, everynow and then we still msn but she bother to tell the misc stuff yet not wanting to sort her questions out?) to sort things out, and definitely I would apologise when that happens. Because by making it so public would only make her intention questionable.

I think she just prefer a 'real, sincere' friend. Hard or soft isn't the question. I have helped you by answering your question.

I really need someone more neutral to do this.... but it's ok. Forget it.

I shall assume that your flippant attitude towards people whom you called friends was not due to lack of sincerity but genuine ignorance of our expectations of friends...a little thick maybe, considering you knew us for years, and in real-life to top it off.

??? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://172.31.254.242/l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif')Friendship isn't really a count by years (especially we consider the times we meet I could almost count with fingers). True friendship goes through trials, no? I have been through trials and tests, that includes life & death matters, which had strengthen the friendship (or I might call them as family) I had with my besties whose been with me for nearly 2 decades. I don't meant to make such comparism however, I have no alternatives but find need to show the contrast.

Yes, maybe our expectation defers. I prefer handle friendship problems in a more mature way, like I did with my other groups of friends. We talk among ourselves.

If this is going to be your attitude, fine. So be it. I have nothing more to say.

However, I must make it clear that with your attitude, you are NOT, and never will be a certain someone's twin of the light. In fact, the very opposite is true. For all his flaws, he never ever treated me as shabbily.

Just so you know, I wasn't referring to only me.
    I wanted to save time because I am really tired and feeling vexed by what I have to deal with at the current moment. Not that I expect it would matter to you since it's about your selfish ways.

I would apologise like I did to Bangs. You should try to tell the difference. And see the Why.

That's it. Crappo Ridiculo

P/s: Candide, before I forget, I'm sorry to contribute to make your thread turn into something else.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-04-10 at 04:15 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    ...Friendship isn't really a count by years (especially we consider the times we meet I could almost count with fingers). True friendship goes through trials, no?...
    Girl, you're as usual very mistaken. You're free to imagine that we have too much time on our hands we decided to gang up and humiliate you in public forum, or that you're the greatest victim of a betrayed friend. But I don't think I need to say more, since I'd got the picture. In a nutshell, we aren't your true friends; therefore there's no need to give us leeway, we're just false-friends that are meant to be dealt with hypocrisy.

As for you and GX, that's seriously not my problem. I just have an issue with your attitude in the forum, and I don't agree with your opinions. Maybe I'm just bias because GX is also my friend, and therefore sensed malice from your mockery and perhaps it wasn't your intention.

But all humans have a set-of-behavior. If one held certain sets of believes, it is unlikely that it is a standalone incident. For example, a person who's severely racist towards one race can never be expected to be un-bias with all other groups of people that is not the same as his own. Also, if that set of behavior was only acted upon just to 'put up a show', or merely to 'fit-in'; that person is a hypocrite, which is something that isn't any much better than being a prejudiced person.
    Last edited by Lucre; 09-04-10 at 04:41 AM.
    o wilku mowa...♪

This is one of those chick quarrels that makes zero sense.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    This is one of those chick quarrels that makes zero sense.
    oh come on, you obviously enjoy it...why else do you keep coming in?
    o wilku mowa...♪

What has a private issue between my colleague and me got to do with you, even as a personal friend?

Does it ever crossed your mind that you should at least respect your friend's wishes if they do not wish to tell something, because whatever is that "secret" is, it probably matters more to that guy rather than your friend?
    This is strange. I absolutely have no idea why you repeatedly think I'm trying to pry into the matter with that guy?

Also, you've completely missed the point.

You don't expect me to unleash anger on you for no good reasons while you're mostly submissive when we meet, don't you?
    Yeah right. This explains your attitude and behaviour. Language is more powerful than you think. The choice of words can reveal a lot about a person.

Did I fail to remember if she ever tried to talk to me in *private*? Is that a
    need to make this sort of thing so public? I don't yearn for attention half as much as she does.
    You remember correctly but irregardless to that, YOU started it first. By this, I do not mean this particular thread, by the way.

Did you take it behind the curtains when you mock me publicly? Did you recognise the times when I could be harsh, but did not do so, just so you could get out of situations gracefully? The last time I did that, you slapped me back with mocks and taunting. It's fine when you are the one mocking people in public, but it's not okay once you are on the receiver's end? Double standard much?

And as Lucre mentioned, this is not the first time you are running me down. Or did you think it is okay to run down a friend so long it's not public?

(prior to this, everynow and then we still msn but she bother to tell the misc stuff yet not wanting to sort her questions out?
    Prior to the taunts and mocks you first threw at me in the other topic, we were talking on msn. If you've got an issue with me, you certainly did not bring it up.

I would apologise like I did to Bangs. You should try to tell the difference. And see the Why.
    Save it. Your apology to Bangs is completely insincere.

Definitely, no. I am incapable of making a mockery out of her if she wouldn't make herself one.
    I'm afraid the joke's totally on you, especially after this long post of yours.

This is my last reply since it's hijacking the thread. If you are interested in talking over the issue we can carry it on either in PM or msn.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 09-04-10 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    But that's so boring :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    yeah, considering she goes after me (a FEMALE) all the time...she's not succeeding to be 'straight'.
    You guys! I'm not biting the bait!!! Not anymore, at least.

You guys! I'm not biting the bait!!! Not anymore, at least.
    oh well, next time I'll just drop the net then...its easier to catch. Have you ever seen how they catch fishes on those little fishboats? ^_^
    o wilku mowa...♪

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    oh well, next time I'll just drop the net then...its easier to catch. Have you ever seen how they catch fishes on those little fishboats? ^_^
    Cats don't swim.

Cats don't swim.
    That's why you use a boat, love

my box of popcorn is only halfway finished!
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    That's why you use a boat, love
    shh! dont tell her!
    o wilku mowa...♪

Please continue, i know you guys haven't finished what you really wanted to say.

Get everything off your chest.

Actually wait for the other (i hate/dislike you) forum to begin and then you guys can officially begin.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~