Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Asian Men returning to homeland to find Wife

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    dude, where's the love when a young beautiful girl is dating a guy that's old enough to be her great grandpa?
    I am not talking about those extreme cases. If the guy is not more than 10 years older than the girl and he is decent. Most girls would stick to the guys till the end.

And i'm not saying all girls are like that, but it's kindda hard to know what they're thinking and you must take precaution... your judgment is real cloudy in front of a beautiful girl that you're falling for.
    Well, that is why you need to use the head not the heart.

guys that come back to their country for women, I think if they have a plan and stick to it, they might come out ahead (better leverage)... but once you're sponsoring your "wife" to the US, you have lost the game. If you want to marry a girl over there, stay there, and watch your money like a hawk, better yet, don't let her know you have money, it's too dam risky and put too much stress on the relationship (huge gap in financial makes a relationship very very hard), imagine you are a normal person (50-60k) a year trying to date a multi millionaire, same situation over there (except now you're the multi millionair).
    Well, if that is the case then make her signs a prenup before marry her and impregnant her before sponsor her to the US/Canada. That would be pretty safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I am not talking about those extreme cases. If the guy is not more than 10 years older than the girl and he is decent. Most girls would stick to the guys till the end.

Well, if that is the case then make her signs a prenup before marry her and impregnant her before sponsor her to the US/Canada. That would be pretty safe.
    prenup doesnt mean shit these days man

no guys think with his head. you know the popular saying about guys think with their peewee? i can certainly vouch for it lol.

Prenups don't mean anything. And impregnating her wouldn't tie her down either. I know plenty of men who tried doing that. Once their young wives gave birth, most of them divorced their older husbands and ran away with other guys.

I don't even think most of those people used their hearts to begin with.
    Less Than Perfect

no guys think with his head. you know the popular saying about guys think with their peewee? i can certainly vouch for it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mi do ri View Post
    I don't even think most of those people used their hearts to begin with.
    There are guys like that, but the wise ones are exceptional.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hiep View Post
    prenup doesnt mean shit these days man
    Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Prenups don't mean anything. And impregnating her wouldn't tie her down either. I know plenty of men who tried doing that. Once their young wives gave birth, most of them divorced their older husbands and ran away with other guys.
    Of course prenup does mean something. At least the guy is better off with prenup than no prenup. I despise those girls who use the guy like that. If you don't like/want the guy, reject him.

There are guys like that, but the wise ones are exceptional.
    They're also exceptionally rare.

Of course prenup does mean something. At least the guy is better off with prenup than no prenup. I despise those girls who use the guy like that. If you don't like/want the guy, reject him.
    In the USA, women will always win when it comes to divorces.

And why reject a guy when you want his money? That's what the girls are after anyway.

Unfortunately, this is true to some extent.

Canada is pretty much the same. Life suck.

And why reject a guy when you want his money? That's what the girls are after anyway.
    Girls with good moral values would reject guys that they don't love. They would not sell their soul and body for money.

Girls with good moral values would reject guys that they don't love. They would not sell their soul and body for money.
    Moral and love can't feed you and your family. When you are in real poverty and in difficult situations, you can be surprised by what you can do.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

i'm really not sure if "wise" is the word to describe those guys, i would say "gay" is more appropriate. It's just primal instinct kicking in, hard to fight it. As a human being you get influence by certain things to a certain extent, i found that pretty girl has alot of influence on guys .

i'm really not sure if "wise" is the word to describe those guys, i would say "gay" is more appropriate. It's just primal instinct kicking in, hard to fight it. As a human being you get influence by certain things to a certain extent, i found that pretty girl has alot of influence on guys .
    No, not being a weak bellied pansy has nothing to do with being gay. Just cause something is hard to ignore doesn't mean it's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Moral and love can't feed you and your family. When you are in real poverty and in difficult situations, you can be surprised by what you can do.
    Moral and love can't feed your hunger but they will keep you away from trouble and lead your life in a right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    No, not being a weak bellied pansy has nothing to do with being gay. Just cause something is hard to ignore doesn't mean it's not possible.
    Agree. There is something called self control.

Dear old Mum told me recently don't bother to look for a wife in the motherland, for the women there are now as bad as the Western ones.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Dear old Mum told me recently don't bother to look for a wife in the motherland, for the women there are now as bad as the Western ones.
    still better value for money in china

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Did you look for one and then your mom gave you a priceless advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    still better value for money in china
    How do you know? Did you try it?

=========-=============================================

Asian Men returning to homeland to find wife.
    Eastern Indian Men returning to homeland to find Wife.
    Middle Eastern Men returning to homeland to find Wife.
    African Men returning to homeland to find Wife.

Overall, men returning to their homeland to find wife way way more than women returning to homeland to find husband, I wonder what is going on with all the surplus of women in western countries.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 08-24-11 at 04:48 PM.

Because women in Asia can cook, clean, and give birth while not being too much into the whole Miss Independent thing. Though unfortunately, some of them pick up on Western women's traits when they come to America.

zzzzz all wrong, nonsense fact.... any women can do that.... If you can get a girl to truly love you than she will do anything and even give up her own dream of whatever it is that her goal was just to be with you.

Check out Marge and Homer

Then by the same idea, a man who truly loves me should also be able to give up his dreams and be my submissive husband right?

Then by the same idea, a man who truly loves me should also be able to give up his dreams and be my submissive husband right?

sure.....I think most men been wanting that for years..... but the women don't seem to want that...... they want their men making the dough and putting food on table....aKA having lot and lot of MULAH.....I don't think any girl would want a guy without dream and goal. especially if the dream and goal is about being financially stable.

I think the way society now, the traditional values have been decrease dramatically. Take example, China are know to be traditional cultures, but if you go to China now, you take a look in Shanghai, I saw many Shanghai girls goes with foreigner for Visa and passport. Also, go to Guangzhou, there many blacks there. Go to bus station, and you see they take buses there everyday. I have seen in bars where Chinese girls get together with black men for what ever reason, maybe money perhaps. I even know a family in Guangzhou where their Chinese daughter married to a Black american man.
    Here in USA, I know a Chinese old man who go to Shanghai and snatch a young Shanghai wife and bring her to USA. Was it love? I don't know. But certainly it is his U.S passport that get her to notice him in the first place.
    Also, now going back to China, I see so many young college girls working in bars for money. Even so many "ernai" now in China. "ernai" = mistress, those girls who willing to be feed by a married man for money.

There is a big difference between "wanting a better life" and "greedy". Example, take a example, a poor family where both her old parents are old and sick, the family 'not have the capility to help themselves' and she want to married an rich man to help out her sick parents is understandable. But.....there are girls out there who are not poor, but they choose to married rich old man so can they have an "easily ways out in life". There are many young girls I see who have the capility to go to school or go to work, but they simply refuse to and just want easy money. These people I look down at them.

And being independent is a good thing. Your mom and dad are not there with you forever to take care of you. Even a husband does not guarantee forever. That is why I encourge girls these days get an education, have a job and take care of themselves. Nothing is more guarantee then your own hands making your own money to ensure your life.

I'm a simple person, I like simple life where both husband and wife go to work, after work all family members can sit down and eat dinner together, this is happiness. I look down on people who looking for easy ways out in life, don't contribute anything to life, and purposely married to old rich men and put out their hands everyday spend their old husband money, terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    sure.....I think most men been wanting that for years..... but the women don't seem to want that......
    Can any guys here confirm this?