Thread: korean drama and movie fanpage

Default korean drama and movie fanpage

Hi. I am an avid Korean Drama and Movie fan since 2005. I put up a site of all the shows I've already watched. It has summary, reviews and other information about each dramas - just be reminded that some has "spoiler alerts". I am doing this to promote Korean entertainment. Please visit my site @ [COLOR=#007ac8][ K o R e a N C r A z E e ][/COLOR]

If you like what you see, please dont hesistate to tell your other friends too. Subscribe to my egroup by emailing me @ [COLOR=#007ac8][email protected][/COLOR] to get in contact with other korean fans in my list. If you want, you could send me your own summary and reviews of your favorite show and I would gladly put it up - credits under your name, of course.

Hope to hear from you soon.

for those who visited the site, thank you. please don't forget to subscribe to my egroup by emailing me: [email protected]
    I haven’t been very active in updating the site since 2007. My apologies. But despite my busy schedule, I still try to put up more titles as often as possible. The problem lies to whether it is still worth the time. I enjoy sharing my passion but I am not sure if the site has a following. I need a moral boost. I need to know if there are still people who appreciate and visit the site. Please email me @ [email protected] if you want the site to be up and running. Petition will be until Dec of this year. If I manage to gather up a reasonable number of followers, I will not shut it down. I hope to hear from you guys. I love what I do but it requires more time and dedication than I can imagine. Again, thank you for all the support.
    i am not forcing you to subscribe if you don't like it. But your assurance would help me keep the site up.
    again, thank you for everything.