The asset management company where I currently work at has two developer positions open. One position is from my immediate group which just opened up today due to a new hire resigning on account of the no trading policy. Once again I need to plow through piles of resumes and interviews. Anyone interested in the technical side of the financial industry?

*Please note that if you do work for this company that you will not be able to trade any stocks (and probably FXs too).*

Portfolio Management Developer
Supports and builds new functionality for traders/portfolio managers centering around accounts, benchmarks, restrictions and orders generation. SQL and C#, needs at least basic understanding of securities trading. At least 3+ years of technical experience needed but ideally 7+. Attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to follow through are all super important.

Trading Systems Developer
Supports and builds additional functionality for the existing trading system (CRIMS). SQL and business knowledge about trading life cycle needed. At least 3+ years of technical experience. Experience with previous trading system preferred.

There's also a Controller position and a Performance Measurement Analyst position at the same company but outside of my group.

PM me for details.