Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xiao Feng with Founder's Fist vs Three Shaolin Divine Monks

I would like to see how the 3 monks would react if XF starts his attack from 15 zhang out, charges in with his famous triple dragon has regrets at say the weakest monk. Can they stand there with their combined energy and resist it or will the monk have to break formation to escape?

As someone pointed out earlier, it all depends on how JY got out of bed that morning.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Dunan, the weakest monk, was capable of LDx, as shown to Yin Tianzheng. It was said that his LDx was amazing as not to diminish power as the distance prolonged. It went as far as 1 zhang and was still going.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

they wouldn't dare to attack XF in the first place and admit defeat

Quote Originally Posted by chibidaisuke View Post
    I believe the gap between the Greats and XF to be not as big as commonly believed but I'm not ready to buy something like Greats (including 3 Condor Trilogy protagonists) internal >> XF's internal either. That would mean XF << Greats (No way!). No one believes XF's internal to be on the level of XZ and DY but that does not in anyway mean XF doesn't have much internal and << Greats. It probably is about >= Greats (including 3 protagonists). I don't think Jin Yong created a character then hyped him and allowed him to do massive LDA energy feats and give an undefeatable image only to make him to be < Greats afterall.
    In this regard, we are of differing opinion then =P

Btw, I don't think that having greater internal necessarily means you are a stronger fighter. So if a Great has higher internal than XF does not mean Greats >> XF. As I posted before, LHC does not have more internal than many of the opponents he was able to defeat.

And with regards to XF having undefeatable image and capacity for LDA's does not change my assesment of XF's abilities being around Great's lvl. I am not looking down on XF for he is also amongst one of my favorite characters. I just don't get that "invincible" vibe from him that most readers do. I feel he is awesome and bada$$... but not undefeatable

was it ever stated all 3 monks fought YTZ at the same time? all were they all individual skirmishes?

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721 View Post
    In this regard, we are of differing opinion then =P

Btw, I don't think that having greater internal necessarily means you are a stronger fighter. So if a Great has higher internal than XF does not mean Greats >> XF. As I posted before, LHC does not have more internal than many of the opponents he was able to defeat.

And with regards to XF having undefeatable image and capacity for LDA's does not change my assesment of XF's abilities being around Great's lvl. I am not looking down on XF for he is also amongst one of my favorite characters. I just don't get that "invincible" vibe from him that most readers do. I feel he is awesome and bada$$... but not undefeatable
    Well, even if a Great does somewhat have higher internal than Xiao Feng (which I'm almost certain to be not the case), it most likely isn't any more than slight differences.
    Last edited by chibidaisuke; 12-05-10 at 08:33 AM.

I never doubt the ability of QF to fight because his characters is written by JY to be superior than others, but always questioned if he could solve any problems.
    He could finally beat all the 3 monks but I really2 doubt if he could handle the situation with Shaolin and other sects there.