Page 3 of 250 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

After long long hours of sleep, the Koala displays its smile of contentment. Somehow, the koala reminds me of ByTme! Except that she has bigger eyes!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs152.snc1/5656_98796856218_642481218_2127264_3553982_n.jpg')

I can't find the post your pix thread so I posted here! Pardon moi!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

goodnight pukeyxpukey
    89 days without you. are you keeping my soul safe?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Can one completely forget about a relationship?
    no, pero esa vida se convierte en un sueño

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Can one stick out his tongue and touch his nose at the same time?
    Not only is it possible, but it's easy.

Next question.

was it worth it for Yeung Gor to wait 16 years for his lover? realistically, would anyone really wait 16 years to be with their lover again?

Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    was it worth it for Yeung Gor to wait 16 years for his lover? realistically, would anyone really wait 16 years to be with their lover again?
    Err...ummm....

I'll get back to you on that one.

Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs152.snc1/5656_98796856218_642481218_2127264_3553982_n.jpg')
    Don't let the apparent cuteness fool you. These creatures are quite dangerous. Its claws can scratch the face off of any human being whose martial arts skills are less than that of Kiu Fung.

If you are the owner of "spcnet", what will be the first thing you will like to do?

That's why girls go gaga over him. Because it's really rare in real life.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    That's why girls go gaga over him. Because it's really rare in real life.
    But when someone in real life actually tries it, it goes unappreciated, and even rejected and shunned as "weird" and "creepy."

What a paradox, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Don't let the apparent cuteness fool you. These creatures are quite dangerous. Its claws can scratch the face off of any human being whose martial arts skills are less than that of Kiu Fung.
    I've seen people cuddling the Koala in their arms, I would given a chance. I think it won't need to get so violent unless people piss it off.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I've seen people cuddling the Koala in their arms, I would given a chance. I think it won't need to get so violent unless people piss it off.
    Animals being animals (and humans being animals as well), one can never be too sure if even one's innocuous actions might "piss it off."

Animals being animals (and humans being animals as well), one can never be too sure if even one's innocuous actions might "piss it off."
    Animals have senses more sensitive than than human, they can tell if a harm is approaching and then apply the necessary senses if need be. Animals, basically made full use of their "common senses". If one doesn't spring and give a sudden pat or execute an action that intimidate this mammal with low metabolic rate, I highly doubt it'll get violent them. We leave them alone when they're asleep.... not only Koalas, human get violent too when lack of sleep.

Kenny, have you been a victim of "violent Koala behaviour"? Why do you sound as though you've lost faith in these cutey pies?
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 11-27-10 at 12:52 AM.

i like to eat koala bear shape snack cookies with chocolate inside

As rough as my life has been in the past, I'm actually glad that I had to rely on myself more growing up, so at this age I know how to do things independently than just rely on others to do them for me all the time.

I hate people who make excuses for their lazybutt ways, and they go and blame it on distractions and not being motivated enough. Total BS. And they're so sheltered. Just makes me appreciative of my own life and upbringing.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Animals have senses more sensitive than than human, they can tell if a harm is approaching and then apply the necessary senses if need be. Animals, basically made full use of their "common senses". If one doesn't spring and give a sudden pat or execute an action that intimidate this mammal with low metabolic rate, I highly doubt it'll get violent them. We leave them alone when they're asleep.... not only Koalas, human get violent too when lack of sleep.

Kenny, have you been a victim of "violent Koala behaviour"? Why do you sound as though you've lost faith in these cutey pies?
    Because I've read about them, and the writers often emphasize that for personal safety, human beings should not be too taken with these animals' cuteness and be wary of them.

Well, I've thought about it, and the final answer is no, but some people will do it anyway.

Next question.

After long long hours of sleep, the Koala displays its smile of contentment. Somehow, the koala reminds me of ByTme! Except that she has bigger eyes!

I can't find the post your pix thread so I posted here! Pardon moi!
    WHAT? I look like a koala?? ROFL!!!! How strange...that's not the first time I've heard that. OMG ***looks in the mirror*** LOL!
    I like me.

The above is probably also applicalble to me
    I like me.

Because I've read about them, and the writers often emphasize that for personal safety, human beings should not be too taken with these animals' cuteness and be wary of them.
    I've watched documentaries on animal behaviour. Especially those that talks about victims who survived from animal violence, and how expert brought them once again to face the animal that caused their fear to help them walk over that fear with supporting possibilities that could've made the animal turn against them. I think compare to animals, human are more unpredictable. It's beyond all imagination that people can preform extremely cruel act on animals.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 11-27-10 at 02:10 AM.