Thread: American health care really bites.

Default American health care really bites.

Watch this video.

The UK, Japan, Germany, Taiwan, and Switzerland all do it way better. How the hell does the U.S. fail so hard at health care?

Greed and wealthy lobbies in DC.

What exactly bites about the American Healthcare system? It's not perfect and some reform is necessary, but I don't see how other countries are doing better. I didn't finish the whole video, but 18 months for a hip replacement in England with recent improvements to 2-3 months turnaround time is ridiculous.

My grandma got her hip replacement within days and was discharged within a week. (The early discharge is more in the interest to save on the hospital cost.) But what do you expect a patient to be doing when waiting for the hip replacement, 18 months is 1.5 years. When you need a hip replacement you're, most likely, not using your legs - so you will be wheelchair bound for 18 months while waiting for a hip replacement.

If you're waiting 18-months for a hip replacement, how long are you waiting for a life saving surgery. Paying a medical bill or medical bankruptcy is not fun, but it is better than being dead.

Ken, if you are poor (don't have the money to pay for it) then countries like UK, Japan, Canada, ect. are better than the US because the treatment is free of charge. On the other hand, if you have the money then US is way better as Suzaku has mentioned. There are many many rich Canadians who do not want to wait and fly to the US to get things done. Not just faster but the treatment quality (doctor and technology) is also better in the US. US has the best healthcare in the world that money can buy, not the best healthcare that is covered by the government. Suzaku, I bet your grandma had to pay for treatment herself. I don't think the government covers for such expensive treatment. If I need a life saving surgery and have the money to pay for it, I would go to the US to get it done as well. I wouldn't want to wait in Canada for free either.

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for the information.

I want to share my opinion about men's health. Taking care of men's health is crucial for living a long and healthy life. Regular exercise, a balanced diet, and stress management can all play a significant role in maintaining good health. It's also important for men to schedule regular check-ups with their healthcare provider, as early detection of health issues can lead to better outcomes. Or visit clinic gainswave for improving your health. Additionally, avoiding smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can also reduce the risk of developing chronic health problems. By taking small steps every day to prioritize their health, men can enjoy a better quality of life and reduce their risk of developing preventable health issues.

Hello there. Many STDs can manifest without noticeable symptoms, making them difficult to identify without testing. Regular std testing near me helps in early detection, allowing for timely treatment and management. This not only prevents the progression of infections but also reduces the risk of complications and long-term health issues.

Effective communication between healthcare providers and patients is essential for quality care. Choose medical professionals who prioritize patient-centered care, taking the time to listen, answer questions, and involve you in decision-making about your health. A collaborative approach fosters a positive patient experience and contributes to better health outcomes.

ADONIS International https://adonisfertilityintl.com/ boasts a team of highly skilled and internationally trained medical professionals. From experienced physicians and surgeons to compassionate nursing staff, every member of the ADONIS team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care. Patients can trust that their health is in capable hands.