Thread: Alls Well, Ends Well 2011(最强囍事)-Donnie Yen, Louis Koo, Carina Lau,Cecilia Cheung

Default Alls Well, Ends Well 2011(最强囍事)-Donnie Yen, Louis Koo, Carina Lau,Cecilia Cheung

Louis Koo, Donnie Yen, and Carina Lau at Alls Well, Ends Well 2011″ Premiere

The premiere of Lunar New Year comedy, Alls Well, Ends Well 2011 <最强囍事> held its premiere in Beijing yesterday. The film is a Raymond Wong Pak Ming production and stars Donnie Yen Chi Dan, Louis Koo Tin Lok, and Carina Lau Ka Ling. Alls Well, Ends Well 2011 will also beCecilia Cheung Pak Chis first comeback film in five years.
    To match with the upcoming festivities of the Lunar New Year holiday, Donnie Yen wore a red trench coat at the Alls Well, Ends Well 2011premiere. Since his role in the film was a departure from his normal action roles, Donnie said the filming experience for Alls Well, Ends Well 2011was very relaxing. Donnie loved to deliver a good joke and he hoped that the audience will discover a new side of him in the film.
    Working with Donnie Yen for the first time, Carina Lau was full of praise. Donnie has a lot of stamina and he is very professional. I learned a lot from him. Perhaps due to the impression his previous roles delivered, many people thought he led an uninteresting lifestyle. After working with him, I found this was not true. Carina noted that she will be celebrating the Lunar New Year Holiday with husband, Tony Leung Chiu Wai. Showcasing their loving marriage, Carina said that they have already made their holiday plans and will be exchanging gifts.
    Since Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi was filming in Inner Mongolia for Lady Warriors of Yang Family <杨门女将之军令如山>, she was unable to attend the premiere of Alls Well, Ends Well 2011, disappointing many fans. Furthermore, Cecilia injured her face in an earlier battle scene in Lady Warriors of Yang Family. Louis Koo hoped that Cecilia was on her road to a speedy recovery.

The Link
    http://www.jaynestars.com/news/louis...2011-premiere/

Donnie first comedy?

Sadly, I missed this on the screens. I think Louis is taking a role as a sissy similar to what Leslie Cheung did in the previous series of All’s Well, Ends Well 2011? Donnie Yen attempted to sweep some girls off their feet by doing his "Ip Man" thing, from what I saw from the movie preview.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?