Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zhang Wuji and ROCH end greats

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    What I mean is it's true Wuji could quickly learn Tai Chi and Persian Holy Tablet Martial Arts but only if he get "guide" but without guidelines he couldn't "instantly" learn/mastered these skills so the theory that Wuji could mastered every skills without guidelines is "wrong"..
    All he has to do is observe and maybe exchange a few strokes with the opponent. It worked against the Shaolin monk at Gwong Ming Peak and against Chiu Mun's flunkies at Mt. Mo Dong.

What I mean is it's true Wuji could quickly learn Tai Chi and Persian Holy Tablet Martial Arts but only if he get "guide" but without guidelines he couldn't "instantly" learn/mastered these skills so the theory that Wuji could mastered every skills without guidelines is "wrong"..
    Well i agree that main characters should not be so genius that he could learn in just seconds.

I'm just see that there are a lot of inconsistency there. If writer is consistent when wuji could learn tiger claw shaolin (it is real powerful kungfu in real world) in short time, he should quickly learn others instantly, then the story will be boring and his purpose to make the wuji wishy washy not achieved.

Maybe that's why the writer make 18 dragon subduing palms as lost kungfu in revised novel, not even there together with 9yin. I'm just remember that 18 palms is there together with 9yin in one of old tv adaptation (if i'm not wrong) and just curious no one leran it at the end of the story

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    Well i agree that main characters should not be so genius that he could learn in just seconds.

I'm just see that there are a lot of inconsistency there. If writer is consistent when wuji could learn tiger claw shaolin (it is real powerful kungfu in real world) in short time, he should quickly learn others instantly, then the story will be boring and his purpose to make the wuji wishy washy not achieved.

Maybe that's why the writer make 18 dragon subduing palms as lost kungfu in revised novel, not even there together with 9yin. I'm just remember that 18 palms is there together with 9yin in one of old tv adaptation (if i'm not wrong) and just curious no one leran it at the end of the story
    I think isn't inconsistency at all but depends on the type of martial arts which Shaolin Dragon Claw pure external arts while 18 Dragon Palm or Sad Palm or Tai Chi not only about technique/stance but also about "formula" and inner power "method" how to "manipulate" your inner strength into external arts and "maximize" it (power + technique) that's why though YG learn Dog Beating Stick from H7G directly he still couldn't use it in actual fight until he learn about the "formula" behind this skill from HR..

I think isn't inconsistency at all but depends on the type of martial arts which Shaolin Dragon Claw pure external arts while 18 Dragon Palm or Sad Palm or Tai Chi not only about technique/stance but also about "formula" and inner power "method" how to "manipulate" your inner strength into external arts and "maximize" it (power + technique) that's why though YG learn Dog Beating Stick from H7G directly he still couldn't use it in actual fight until he learn about the "formula" behind this skill from HR..
    The real tiger claw martial arts is based on and used internal chi, there is also complex formula, concept, philosophy there.