Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Psychics

Meh.. i guess i was just abit curious thanks to you.

Well we got to wait for some time, during the period between October to December 2011 to really know if it is a bunch of lies or my destiny.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

I go to a holistic center on and off. The center invites a lot of healers and teachers with different kind of specialties from all over the world to the center. Many of them seem to be able to connect to entities from other realm, so much so that psychic ability seems so common instead of something rare. Also, you can cultivate psychic ability with certain kind of practice, mostly meditation.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-18-11 at 11:03 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by milKBoi View Post
    Meh.. i guess i was just abit curious thanks to you.

Well we got to wait for some time, during the period between October to December 2011 to really know if it is a bunch of lies or my destiny.
    LOL

are you from boston or sydney?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

- I will live to 93y/o (wtf thats so old) and die in my sleep peacefully
    - I should not swim in open water (ie sea or ocean) or else i get eaten by a shark or crocodile.
    If you don't want to wait that long, you could take a swim in some open water and see what happens.

I've had two "fortune telling" experiences in my life thus far, neither of which have made me a believer. The first was by an old blind guy on the street in China. He made some very general predictions which more or less came true, but when he attempted specifics, he missed the boat. The second was a more recent experience, but it seemed like the lady was just using the information I provided to tell me what I wanted to hear.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I've had two "fortune telling" experiences in my life thus far, neither of which have made me a believer. The first was by an old blind guy on the street in China. He made some very general predictions which more or less came true, but when he attempted specifics, he missed the boat. The second was a more recent experience, but it seemed like the lady was just using the information I provided to tell me what I wanted to hear.
    Did they read your palm or use other tools like Tarot Card?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Did they read your palm or use other tools like Tarot Card?
    Neither read my palm nor used other tools.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    LOL

are you from boston or sydney?
    Oh i live in Sydney.

But i am a Boston Celtics supporter.

How i wish i can attend a game with court side seats at TD Garden. - Can that be a reality??
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I go to a holistic center on and off. The center invites a lot of healers and teachers with different kind of specialties from all over the world to the center. Many of them seem to be able to connect to entities from other realm, so much so that psychic ability seems to common instead of something rare. Also, you can cultivate psychic ability with certain kind of practice, mostly meditation.
    actually most of us can tap to our own 'psychic' sense...after all, where do you think our 'sixth sense' came from? ever wonder why some people are alarmingly spot on with their hunches? lol.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    actually most of us can tap to our own 'psychic' sense...after all, where do you think our 'sixth sense' came from? ever wonder why some people are alarmingly spot on with their hunches? lol.
    They are psychics loh.

Dear journal I'm glad I wrote the below or else would of forgot everything. Let's see this forum seem like a ghost.. Anyways from the time I posted this the following events occured.
    - I did find my dream job (at the time a big yes but now only sort of) in August 2011.
    - I remembered the old lady said I'll buy land. Well I work for the worlds largest commercial property.. Stepping stone for future??
    - I'm still relatively poor but okish salary for my age considering my low gpa.
    - My gf left for her home country. Trying out the so called long distance relationship. Dont recall meeting any hot chicks in December. What does this mean??

Hmmm... Not sure if the $30 was well spent

Yesterday, i was at the markets and we accidently stumbled across a bunch of gypsies in huts. So i decided to get my palms read. I chosen the oldest lady as my logic says she has the most experience. She was 87. It was quiet an interesting experience for $30.
    I was told the following:

- I will live to 93y/o (wtf thats so old) and die in my sleep peacefully
    - I should not swim in open water (ie sea or ocean) or else i get eaten by a shark or crocodile.
    - I should not drink too much water or else i get water poisen?
    - In the next 28 years i will have 2 accidents (minor)
    - I will have 2 operations in my life (related to my ears and throat)
    - My 2 past lives: A monk in Peaking, China?? and a 17th Century Jap teacher??
    - A new job that i will be very happy will occur in October 2011
    - No more money troubles after 2nd November 2011
    - I will meet a new girl (presume) in December 2011 and live happily ever after? (so bye bye to my current gf?)
    - My apparant talent lies in politics, psychology and a movie star (actor hell yeah)
    - I should eat alot of meat
    - Odd years are good for me
    - 9pm is my lucky hour
    - I apparantly am not allowed to consume sweet stuff. (this does not work for me)
    - I am not allowed to wear diamond studs or any gold. Only silver or stones. (grrrr)
    - I need to meditate once a fortnight.
    - Lastly, i should live in a warm tropical area. I am not allowed to live in the cold.

So thats basically all i recall.
    Last edited by milKBoi; 01-19-12 at 03:33 AM.
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~