Thread: Minor characters who went unaccounted for whose final fate makes you curious?

Default Minor characters who went unaccounted for whose final fate makes you curious?

Which minor (or relatively minor) wuxia characters went unaccounted for (e.g. it's not specifically told what happened to them) at the end of a story and whose final fate makes you curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Which minor (or relatively minor) wuxia characters went unaccounted for (e.g. it's not specifically told what happened to them) at the end of a story and whose final fate makes you curious?
    It didnt' even have to get to the end of the story. I was always very curious as to what happened to FQY ever since he left LHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721 View Post
    It didnt' even have to get to the end of the story. I was always very curious as to what happened to FQY ever since he left LHC.
    Well, yeah...I mean characters who don't die or otherwise go off to some known final fate, but somehow just never appear again in the story.

Well, yeah...I mean characters who don't die or otherwise go off to some known final fate, but somehow just never appear again in the story.
    That's exactly FQY. We never see him again. Hence why I am so curious as to what he would be doing roaming around Jianghu

Guo Xiang, He Zudao, and the lovable Divine Condor.

What happened to Mr. Zhu after he got stuck between the thin cave mouth (the cave Zhang Wu Ji came out from)? Did he stay stuck until he died of starvation?

What happened to Dumb girl, HYS's grandstudent, at the end of ROCH?

The whole Guo family, with exception of Guo Xiang, died, what was said about the Wu brothers, Lu WuShuang, & Cheng Ying?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    What happened to Mr. Zhu after he got stuck between the thin cave mouth (the cave Zhang Wu Ji came out from)? Did he stay stuck until he died of starvation?

The whole Guo family, with exception of Guo Xiang, died, what was said about the Wu brothers, Lu WuShuang, & Cheng Ying?
    Dumb girl, Lu WuShuang and Cheng Ying lived off their life in seclusion. They remained single. Lu Wushuang and Cheng Ying was deeply in love with YG thus chose not to marry. and Sha Gu or Dumb girl, precisely Dumb woman seems did not find any suitable candidate.

I forgot about the guy who stuck with in a cave.
    Last edited by odbayarb2000; 02-17-11 at 04:26 AM.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by devilz91 View Post
    Guo Xiang, He Zudao, and the lovable Divine Condor.
    We know what happened to Gwok Seung; she became the founder of the Ngor Mei Sect.

As for the Divine Condor, Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl finally roasted it during a horrible famine in the Mt. Chung Nam region.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I think so. For five years, neither his daughter nor his martial brother was able to find/reach him, and the spot where he got stuck was even more inaccessible. Only Cheung Mo Gei knew he was there.

We never did hear from her again, did we?

In ROCH '83, Lee Mok Sau murdered her.

We know what happened to Gwok Seung; she became the founder of the Ngor Mei Sect.
    Yes, but it seems strange that she would die so early compared to Zhang Sanfeng. Though I suppose anyone could be considered to have died "early" when compared to him.

I am curious about Yideng's lumberjack disciple.

Yep, the novel says so.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Yep, the novel says so.
    Logically, though, PJ, as Chu got thinner from lack of food, wouldn't he eventually have slimmed down enough to squeeze himself out of that spot?

I think the human body can survive for up to thirty days without food, although if he didn't have access to water, he'd have been finished in less than a week.

Logically, though, PJ, as Chu got thinner from lack of food, wouldn't he eventually have slimmed down enough to squeeze himself out of that spot?
    By that time, his energy will have been depleted.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

ZWJ by that time was actually physically larger than Zhu Changling, but he used his 'bone retracting skill' to get through, otherwise he would not have been able to fit through either. Since ZCL had no such skill and was wedged solid in a position with no leverage, he was doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kwok View Post
    ZWJ by that time was actually physically larger than Zhu Changling, but he used his 'bone retracting skill' to get through, otherwise he would not have been able to fit through either. Since ZCL had no such skill and was wedged solid in a position with no leverage, he was doomed.
    "Bone-retracting skill," eh? I never knew that Cheung Mo Gei had such a skill. Was it included in the 9 Yeung Jen Ging, or was it something he learned at Mt. Mo Dong?