View Poll Results: Should we boycott those tv series with evil manchurian prince?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!

1 11.11%
  • No...

8 88.89%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Should We Boycott some TV series?

Quote Originally Posted by cutzie View Post
    Guo Xiang had made a really good point so I'm not going to repeat the things she said. I just want to get this clear. So the information you're basing your whole argument on is from the people you met online while playing WoW, who you have never met before, who claimed that they are in a triad which descend from the Heaven and Earth society? That actually made a lot of sense actually...of why you're so delusional.
    THIS (plus the quote in my signature) pretty much sums up this whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    You said historians... meaning more than one person meaning whoever wrote the good things must be paid by the manchurian emperor and prince. those who never got paid will say something else. so it is obvious. and when someone else who read about both the good and the bad. they decide to write another book including both the good and the bad. and than in the future when the books are revised by someone else, they will include more and more info or in some case less info.
    Write good things about Manchurian emperor and prince - they were being paid
    Write bad things about Manchurian emperor and prince - they were telling the truth
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

If you're a Manchurian Prince, it automatically makes you a rapist of "little Han girls", so if you haven't raped a girl yet, you will be doomed to rape at least one or two in your life --IPlayWow decrees it.

Still he doesn't understand how to separate the Manchurian and royal title from the men that they are. Bias or discriminating much?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-03-11 at 12:03 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

You said historians... meaning more than one person meaning whoever wrote the good things must be paid by the manchurian emperor and prince. those who never got paid will say something else. so it is obvious. and when someone else who read about both the good and the bad. they decide to write another book including both the good and the bad. and than in the future when the books are revised by someone else, they will include more and more info or in some case less info.
    You obviously didn't understand what I said about historians. Historians exist in the current age as much as they do in the past. Those Manchurian Princes are now cold in their graves, so how is it possible they can pay off CURRENT historians, or simply historians who exist or continue to exist after their time, to write good things about them?

If that's the case, how the Manchurian slaughtered the Hans during the invasion, how they kept the Hans out of politics for years and etc, would have COVERED UP. You'd have at least think that we wouldn't know how painful Kangxi's family life was (that wasn't a good thing to let people know), how they made serious and deadly mistakes when dealing with foreigners and etc etc etc.

On the same line, since historians are not paid or no longer paid by those dead Manchurian princes, why should they bother to write good stuff about them? Oh yes, but they did.

On the other hand, you have offered NO PROOF to back anything you say. The only proof you have is that your friends are triad members so what they say must be true only because the triads had its roots in anti-Qing societies.

Get a grip.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 08-03-11 at 12:34 AM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Write good things about Manchurian emperor and prince - they were being paid
    Write bad things about Manchurian emperor and prince - they were telling the truth

Yeah something like that.... let say somebody treat you nice, you would be nice to them back...

someone treat you badly. you be bad to them back... isn't that how the world work??

Yeah something like that.... let say somebody treat you nice, you would be nice to them back...

someone treat you badly. you be bad to them back... isn't that how the world work??
    See, I knew it. Some Han girl has been ooh la la nice to you, that's why you're doing this, right? Right? Right? How big is your harem?
    玉木宏

blog

I seriously can't believe it. You are so delusional that it's not even funny. And no, you're not delusional because you take the words of gangs and not scholars. It's because you take the words of these people you have never met before in real life, who might or might not be in a triad, that might or might not be descended from the Heaven and Earth society, who provides you no proof of what they're saying is true. You are delusional because you refuse to look at both sides of the issue, refuse to address the doubts people raise, refuse to see the proofs and reasoning that we put out, refuse to even consider for a moment that you might be wrong.

If nothing else, please get this in your head. Just as not all white people were slave holders, not all Manchurian princes were rapists. We CANNOT stereotype people like that. We also CANNOT condemned an entire race of people just because of a few wrongdoers. That is NOT justice. If you truly believe it is, then you are worse than delusional and I have nothing left to say to you, for I don't allow my self to associate with that sort of person.
    Last edited by cutzie; 08-03-11 at 01:47 AM.
    Bu Bu Jing Xin English Fantranslation: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

There's a possibility he's just acting this retarded. And is getting a real big laugh from drawing such a big reaction from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cutzie View Post
    I seriously can't believe it. You are so delusional that it's not even funny. And no, you're not delusional because you take the words of gangs and not scholars. It's because you take the words of these people you have never met before in real life, who might or might not be in a triad, that might or might not be descended from the Heaven and Earth society, who provides you no proof of what they're saying is true. You are delusional because you refuse to look at both sides of the issue, refuse to address the doubts people raise, refuse to see the proofs and reasoning that we put out, refuse to even consider for a moment that you might be wrong.

If nothing else, please get this in your head. Just as not all white people were slave holders, not all Manchurian princes were rapists. We CANNOT stereotype people like that. We also CANNOT condemned an entire race of people just because of a few wrongdoers. That is NOT justice. If you truly believe it is, then you are worse than delusional and I have nothing left to say to you, for I don't allow my self to associate with that sort of person.

Comdenm an entire race??? When did I ever say that? I only want justice from what those evil manchruain prince did to those little han girls.

so somehow you think just cause I condemn the manchurian prince and emperor. I'm condeming their whole race? just becuase the emperor represent their people?

as far as proof goes like i said there is no camrea camcorder back than to proof anything.

your scholar history book claim might not be right. words from gangster might not be right but at the time of manchurian rule there were many han people that hated manchurian. nothing I can really do about that. But since I heard the story, I just want justice for those who have been done injustice to.

junny.... You really know when to lurk and attack huh?

Banh Mi.... There's no use in me laughing at this because everyone is attacking me with harsh words and question so what is there to laugh about? beside how big of a reaction they would give me.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    There's a possibility he's just acting this retarded. And is getting a real big laugh from drawing such a big reaction from everyone.
    I personally doubt it. Trolls normally don't last over 100+ posts before the troll alert is raised, while fools can go undetected for quite a while until they draw attention to themselves. My guess is he's unfortunately really the way he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I personally doubt it. Trolls normally don't last over 100+ posts before the troll alert is raised, while fools can go undetected for quite a while until they draw attention to themselves. My guess is he's unfortunately really the way he is.
    Whether he is an orc, a troll or a blessed reversed intellect, I find it pretty amazing that he has a toll on SPCNET members who have been passive in OD section to come back and enlighten him. Isn't it a wonder?

Got to love the sarcastic responses to and semi-fro.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Whether he is an orc, a troll or a blessed reversed intellect, I find it pretty amazing that he has a toll on SPCNET members who have been passive in OD section to come back and enlighten him. Isn't it a wonder?

Got to love the sarcastic responses to and semi-fro.
    Yeah, it's been a while since the forum has been so active. The advertising outside the forum also helped, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I also think IPlayWow is not a troll. I think he's serious about this cause. IPlayWow started this cause in the Mainland Series Forum first in the respective series thread.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Comdenm an entire race??? When did I ever say that? I only want justice from what those evil manchruain prince did to those little han girls.

so somehow you think just cause I condemn the manchurian prince and emperor. I'm condeming their whole race? just becuase the emperor represent their people?

as far as proof goes like i said there is no camrea camcorder back than to proof anything.

your scholar history book claim might not be right. words from gangster might not be right but at the time of manchurian rule there were many han people that hated manchurian. nothing I can really do about that. But since I heard the story, I just want justice for those who have been done injustice to.

Banh Mi.... There's no use in me laughing at this because everyone is attacking me with harsh words and question so what is there to laugh about? beside how big of a reaction they would give me.... ?
    You're saying that ALL Manchurian princes and emperors are evil based on what SOME might or might not have done. How is that any different than condemning an entire race? It is not right to punish an entire group of people due to a few people, no matter how small or large that group might be.

If what you claim is true, that no one knows what really happen, that history books might be wrong and words from a gangster might be wrong, then did it occurred to you that you might be seeking the wrong justice? You're demanding punishment for people that might not have done anything wrong? What happen to "innocent before proven guilty?" If you are that passionate about this cause, then prove that the Manchurian princes are guilty. Don't just listen to these online gangsters. Go find real life descendants of the Heaven and Earth society or people of Han descent and contact them in person. Also, talk to historians and scholars, see what proofs they have to offer. You don't have to believe them, but you have to at least know the other side's argument and evidences. Once you have done your share of research then you can demand for justice. Then, maybe, just maybe, people will listen to you.

To wrap up this conversation, I bring you a quote by Ayn Rand, "Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives."

Me? Attack? But I'm just bein' nice... y'know, sonny, you can't learn stuff if you're just cavorting with Han girls and Manchu boys. And btw, you're practising discrimination. How can you fight for justice if you're not also protesting on behalf of the minority girls? Like the Mongol ones? The Uighurs? Miao ladies? Or even the Manchu girls themselves? Some of them are quite hot, y'know. Have you got them in your harem too?
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by junny View Post
    Me? Attack? But I'm just bein' nice... y'know, sonny, you can't learn stuff if you're just cavorting with Han girls and Manchu boys. And btw, you're practising discrimination. How can you fight for justice if you're not also protesting on behalf of the minority girls? Like the Mongol ones? The Uighurs? Miao ladies? Or even the Manchu girls themselves? Some of them are quite hot, y'know. Have you got them in your harem too?

What Harem? What are you talking about? Can someobody please take a look at this? I don't think this person is talking about anything that is related to the topic at all.

i haven't hear anything about mongol or any other people so how can i say about them? if you wanna bring up something else than start a new thread and i will be happy to discuss / debate with you.

here in this thread we are talking about manchurian prince raping little han girls.

What Harem? What are you talking about? Can someobody please take a look at this? I don't think this person is talking about anything that is related to the topic at all.

i haven't hear anything about mongol or any other people so how can i say about them? if you wanna bring up something else than start a new thread and i will be happy to discuss / debate with you.

here in this thread we are talking about manchurian prince raping little han girls.
    What if everyone just starts believing and agreeing with Junny about your harem, IPlayWow?

That's exactly how and why you are starting your campaign against the evil Manchurian prince. Completely baseless.

And you still haven't provided any evidence beyond 'someone online told me that'. If that can be formed as a basis of truth, then what Junny says about your having a harem and etc must be true.

Everyone who argues against you = correct
    Anyone who argues in the same line as you = wrong

So everyone's here correct, except for you.

For the thousandth time, WHICH Manchurian prince? Do you seriously believe that ALL Manchurian princes were rapists?
    Last edited by cutzie; 08-03-11 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    What if everyone just starts believing and agreeing with Junny about your harem, IPlayWow?

That's exactly how and why you are starting your campaign against the evil Manchurian prince. Completely baseless.

And you still haven't provided any evidence beyond 'someone online told me that'. If that can be formed as a basis of truth, then what Junny says about your having a harem and etc must be true.

Everyone who argues against you = correct
    Anyone who argues in the same line as you = wrong

So everyone's here correct, except for you.
    someone actually voted yes. how can i provide proof when there is no camcorder back than? so you think only the history book you're reading can be trusted?

harem what?

and junny may god have mercy on you for putting all hairl satan in your signature.

someone actually voted yes. how can i provide proof when there is no camcorder back than? so you think only the history book you're reading can be trusted?

harem what?

and junny may god have mercy on you for putting all hairl satan in your signature.
    If you look along the lines of what that voter said in this thread, you should realise he's not serious about it.

And since this is your case, you should be the one providing the proof.

Not all history books are completely reliable. Nobody ever said that. But you have to remember that history is written by victors... and Qing Dynasty didn't exactly leave the scene in the prettiest sense. But right now any history books is much more reliable than you and your sources. Your sources have nothing backing them up. You have provided nothing to back your statements. NOTHING.

So that makes your arguments so far... nothing.

And if you want to talk about junny's sinfulness because of her hail satan signature, you can always start a new debate topic about it. This topic is about the Manchurian princes and the little Han girls.