Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What series are you currently watching?

Hey Goddess, do you live near your video store? I live far away from mine, and they only let me get 2 series at once. It's really a bad system, since I can only go there once every 2-3 weeks, and 2 series is definitly not enough.
    Beauty is not in the face;
    beauty is a light in the heart.

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Legendary Siblings I

HZGG 3

well not exactly watching, just taking screen caps

Getting into Phoenix Swing (Cao Ying.) It is very good, the actresses are beautiful! And excellent sceneries too. Very nice! I think I'll really get into Mainland Productions after this. Ah, wasting my precious moments here, I'll better be getting back to the series.

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Originally posted by Shirley
    Hey Goddess, do you live near your video store? I live far away from mine, and they only let me get 2 series at once. It's really a bad system, since I can only go there once every 2-3 weeks, and 2 series is definitly not enough.
    Well I go to two different rental stores. The first one I've been going to for like 7 years and its all the way downtown, takes at least 15 minutes to get there. The lady there is okay and you can rent as many series as you like, but there is only a week that you can have it or she'll charge you. (Her prices are exceptionally high ) But if you like start a membership with her, you can keep the tapes for a long time without being charge I only rent older series from there now a days cause its charging too much.

The second store that I've just begun to go to is really close to my house Only a 5 minute ride or so and they have really good prices and if you start a membership account, you get some tapes free of charge Also, you can rent as much series as you like and keep it as long as you want even without membership I love this store!!!!!! Thank gosh my uncle introduced it to me, hehe

Wow, Shirley Only TWO series!?!?!? That is really bad, gosh and so many series comes out at once!!! I would diffinately try to find a nother store with better rules and so!!!! Hehe, yes 2 series is diffinately not enough!! I would die if I could only watch that much, hehe, but I am addicted to them!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

You're so lucky! I would change the place if I can, but in my area, rental stores are very limited. There's only 4 in the big shopping mall.

One only buys Hong Kong (ATV and TVB) series, which I disliked now. The second place is in Chinese. The third one only have new series, they don't have any old ones. And the last one, which I am renting from, buy from all productions, and have some old series, but the old series are missing tapes! Oh well, I guess I could do with it.

Wowie, only a few rental stores?!?! Where do you live anyways Shirley? Hmmm...where I live I see a few rental stores, but I've only rented at these two. To be exact, I don't know any other rental stores near where I live, but I'm sure there is more

Hmmmmm, from what you described seems like the one you are going to now is teh best huh? Guessing you aren't chinese right? So the second store is out Oh, dont' really like TVB or ATV series now? Why not? Some of them aer actually getting better Hmmm, the third one doesn't sound that bad if you just want to watch the more recent ones. I hope that this store you go to will improve their stragey a bit so it'll be better for renters like you or a better store opens up near you
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Wowie, only a few rental stores?!?! Where do you live anyways Shirley? Hmmm...where I live I see a few rental stores, but I've only rented at these two. To be exact, I don't know any other rental stores near where I live, but I'm sure there is more

Hmmmmm, from what you described seems like the one you are going to now is teh best huh? Guessing you aren't chinese right? So the second store is out Oh, dont' really like TVB or ATV series now? Why not? Some of them aer actually getting better Hmmm, the third one doesn't sound that bad if you just want to watch the more recent ones. I hope that this store you go to will improve their stragey a bit so it'll be better for renters like you or a better store opens up near you
    Living in the Americans-dominated West Virginia. Oh yes, I do not like ATV or TVB series anymore. I spent over 100 bucks on those recent ones, and all I get is disappointment in return. Thanks, but it looks like nothing is going to change. The stores all have positives and negative points, but this last one has more positive points. During the 2 months of watching series, the ONLY series I find interesting is Phoenix Swing, and LoCh82.

If this doesn't change soon, I'll be retiring from watching any series at all. What's the point of torturing myself to watch these new but rather stupid series? I just could not believe that quality has gone down that much. I waited 9 months for summer, and it really angers me after I watch them, not only wasting money. Out of the 20 series I rented this summer, only 2 are actually good. I don't really care now, Chinese series got me interested in watching tv 7 hours a day, and now it got me bored to tears just by seeing the sight of it.

Hmmm...of the two series you mentioned (Pheonix Swing and LOCH82) I have seen neither of them So can't really comment on that, but I have to say I've seen a few rather good seires these days. I watch a lot of series and a little from each production. I'm not very picky on series either, that could be a reason, hehe.

Wow, are these recent series really bad to you that its making you want to quite!?!?! I don't know, even if some series are bad it helps let time pass. Nothing else to do without it really. Yeah, mostly now the quality in series storyline and acting has gone down, but there are soe good ones coming out now.

Like right now I'm watching "Light of a Million" (ATV production) and its really interesting, makes you quite curious with what else is to come and also "Thunder Cops" of ATV sounds really good. I have not seen it yet, but planning on it Actually, now I'm quite leaning on Singapore Series...even though I haven't seen any ltely, I'm planning on renting some that I have not seen yet. Well hope you don't quite watchign series cause then you can't chat much about it with everyone!!! Lets hope for better series to come
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

legend of the condor heroes 94
    and
    return of the condor heroes 95

i think it is good
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

A Chinese Ghost Story

Master Ma (rewatching)
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

I just finished the 3 tape of Perish in the Name of Love. So far so good.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Oh my, tomorrow Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 03 will end along with Beautiful Days!!!! Two enjoyable series ending together!!! Lol, but puts in room for newer series, so I'm good
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm watching Xiao Ao Jiang Hu for the second time. I love the song that they play at the end of each episode.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Oh my, tomorrow Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 03 will end along with Beautiful Days!!!! Two enjoyable series ending together!!! Lol, but puts in room for newer series, so I'm good
    awwn hehehe no more seeing Alec

hehehe Im watching Xiang Yue Qing Chun again
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

rewatching DOMD 02
    "Power tends to corrup and absolute power corrupt absolutely" ~ Lord Acton

Currently watching Young Detective II - I hate the first case. Didn't understand it at all. Hopefully the others will be better.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

All About Eve

can "watch" (inside joke) LOL.. Boy & Girl, Endless Love, Winter Sonata, HZGG 3, LS1, Love Train

Just finished CCTV 2003 HSDS.

Starting The W Files.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Running out of Series!!!!! Hehe, latest list of things I'm watching, finishing up, starting, and etc

Currently Watching :
    Light of Million Hopes - 4 stars
    The 'W' Files - 2.5 stars
    Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine - 3.5 stars

Just Finished :
    Beautiful Days - 3.5 stars (Would give it a 4, but ending was too blah. Very touching series however )
    Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2003 - 3 stars

Stopped On :
    The New Reincarnated - n/a stars (Boring me..... )

About to Start :
    Thunder Cops - n/a stars
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

wat is ur rating scale??? 1-5 stars???
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!