Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What series are you currently watching?

The Blue Lotus (Hua Yang De Nian Hua)
    Wo Long Xiao Zhu Ge
    ----------------------------
    * http://www.renquan.net *
    ----------------------------

-> http://www.geocities.com/rq_labyrinth <-

the driving power
    virtues of harmony II
    triumph in the skies

yes, i have a lot of time.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

Currently watching:

Perish in the Name of Love - *cuss* I cannot believe how some people can actually call this series, "GOOD" "BEST OF THE YEAR." And there's even a 5 STAR REVIEW on it. I really hated Charmaine, but people told me not to judge the whole series just b/c of one person I don't like, yea.... I got it, and I still hate her. I hate every single aspect in that show. Let's not even go into the plot and the love story or I think I'm gonna blow up. I swear, watching TVB these days is like being tortured in hell. Wasted my all my hard-earned money for stupid craps like these.

Solitary Swordsman - it's an old series from ATV. I have very low expectation for it, but actually turns out to be quite enjoyable.
    Beauty is not in the face;
    beauty is a light in the heart.

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Default films

me still behind and am watching:-

Seed of hope
    AR4
    have yet to make start on Truimph in the skies

Originally posted by justice
    The Blue Lotus (Hua Yang De Nian Hua)
    I'm watching that as well. I love the music(not necessarily the theme songs). It's so simple, yet so beautiful and stirs up my soul.

I'm also watching "Fu Hua Bei Hou". Yep...still in Lu Yi mode.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

18 monks and love train

pretty girls.

Just d/l ep 01 of Summer Scent...can't wait to watch...after all my finals that is (monday, tues, thurs, friday)

triuph in the skies
    burning flame 2
    point of no return

stil waiting for hsds 03, but il be watching that soon
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Wind and Cloud [with Zhao Wen Zhuo, Shui Ling, Peter Ho]
    Book and Sword 02 [Zhao Wen Zhuo, Esther Kwan Wing Ho]
    Hotelier

hopefully start HSDS 03 [Alec Su] winter break

Emergency Behind Series for Goddess!!! I am practically behind every single series that is currently releasing which I was currently watching. I dont' know what happened I'm like 2 weeks behind everything!!!! Lol, gonna go nuts now!!! Well anyways a good news is I finally got to see Man's Best Friend and I really enjoyed it!!! Louis and Jessica is just perfect, hehe. I would give this series a 3.5 out of 5
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Pretty Girls

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

The Emperor's Romance.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

almost finished Legendary Siblings (finally! lol)
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Just finished watching Hearts of Fencing. Now watching Golden Faith, and rewatching The Green Hope and DIF 4. Trying to decide if I should watch Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra.

Hero (Wind and Cloud 2) - This series is good! I love the fight scenes. Shui Ling and that other main actress (I don't know the name) is so pretty!

A Chinese Ghost Story (or Eternity) - Very very good series. It got me totally hooked. Barbie Hsu have a very "fairy" look to her. Daniel Chan's character seems like a sissy (he's cute though.)

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

I recently finished watching DGSD 2003 and am currently watching "Da Ming Gong Ci". It started off kind of slow, but it's getting better now.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hehehehe, I'm back to report my list of series!!!!!! I think its rather short though : Lol, at least short since I'm on break now so should stack up on series

Currently Watching :

*Eternity (A Chinese Ghost Story) - 3.5 out of 5. Gosh this series is good!!!! Like many others my favorite character would have to be Qi Ye and even better if he is with Xiao Xue!!! I also agree with the majority that they are very compatiable. Read the review by Lingz and also Sukting so hate what will happen Gosh, can't help but to spoil myself, then again I am all depressed now!!!

*Drunk Kung Fu Master - 3 out of 5. This series is rather intersting, but really drags at certain times, also when it drags it really drags!!! Anyways I found that the minor characters and stories was more intersting then the major ones. Really liked the character of Me Tieu Uyen and Thong Bat Dac though I hear they have sad endings Gosh, I would actually be done with this series already if only I hadn't lent tapes to uncle. Really want to see the ending!!!!

*Hero - 3 out of 5. Series is good, I enjoy it a lot. Espically since Shui Ling and Eric are becoming more compatiable in my eyes Thing that annoys me is how they keep going in circles. Like the whole relationship between Shui Ling and Eric. Also the whole finding the traitor and all

*Unbeatables 2 - 3 out of 5. I'm only like on tape 6 now so can't comment much. I saw the third part first and really enjoyed that so wanted to rent the first two. Heard many say the 2nd part is the best so here I got it Dont' like the voice dubbing for the characters, at least mostly for Chew Chor Meng, doesn't fit him. Don't like Zoe with short hair She looks really nice with her long hair int he 3rd part. Anyways Li Nanxiang still looks really sauve

*Modern Virtues of Harmony - Sorry not going to rate. This series is going to go on for a long time and its more of a watch when you want for pleasure thign. I don't know if I really consider it a actual series, well what am I saying? Lol, forget it.

Just Rented :
    *Seed of Hope - Seems interesting though havnet' watched yet. Like Ellesmere though, hehe

*Forgot the title, but it stars Vincent Jiao and some other people. I heard that it has something to do with Dagger Lee. Think the title has something to do with clans? Well saw the themevideo and it doesn't impress me much. ----------------Oh yes, I remember now, its called Clans of Intrigue.

Finished Up :
    *Trust of a Lifetime - 3.5 out of 5. Re-rented this series since I wanted to see it again. Enjoyable series to rewatch, didn't get bored. Well at least toward the middle/end. Beginning is never a favorite for me.

Thinking of Renting/ Planning To :
    *The Reunion - The three guy leads attract me, hehe Even though Chew Chor Meng is going to be bad. (sigh)
    *Hevenly Beings - Heard about this series from Lingz and it sounds good so planning to.
    *Armed Reaction 4 - Saw the first 3 parts so might as well finish the story with the 4th one. Hope there isn't a 5th.....
    *All In - well its released already, but my store hasn't gotten it yet.

And that is about it. Just wanted to comment something since i have no where else to saw it. Lol, actually want to rant a little. I couldn't help the temptation so spoiled practically all the endings to the seires I'm watching now. After finding out the ending I am supremly depressed. Basically because my favorite characters die, favorite couples don't end up together, its just horrible!!!! What is with series lately and having sad endings? I don't mind sad endings really, but still I think at the moment its too much for me!!!! Argh....... I really have to stop spoiling the endings since it makes me not want to continue watching.........
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I know I've said this before, but Goddess - you watch a lot!

How much does it take you to rent all of those?

Lol yeah. Do watch a lot now that I looked over my list. Hehe, but I just finished up Unbeatables 2 last night. Lol, stayed up quite a while to try and finish it up so only a few series left till need new series. Lol, can also blame it on my mom cause everytime we go to the rental store the lady keeps advertaising seires and she always rents them so I might as well watch it

You know, it does cost me a big deal of money. Before my dad used to rent from this store downtown and she charges rather much, but my dad would always pay. Then my uncle introduced a store nearby that gives a little bargain so we began there. But I dind't want to stop renting from downtown since she has a wide collection of older series and all. Parents got annoyed with me keep asking for money so recently I have to make my own money and pay for the stores. Well just the one downtown though. Lol, me and my sister was doing some calculations a few months ago and I figured that in a year I spend around $600 on series. I think that was the amount at least....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.